View Full Version : Race, Rally and performance bits for Nova's

novarally
24-01-05, 07:37 PM
This is just a small selection from the bits I have available :

Nova GSi black interior (3 available)

Nova GSi black dashboard, complete, and with very rare intact glovebox

Nova GTE interior (mint)

Nova SRi interior blue and grey, including illuminated sunvisors

C20 LET (Calibra Turbo) complete 2.0 16v turbo engine and F20 gearbox, together with every ancillary part required for fitment, including some silicone hoses, with Nova engine mounts (uprated motorsport specification) and Nova driveshafts. Ready to fit.

C20 XE complete 2.0 16v engine with Kent Cams, Jenvey throttle bodies, MBE engine management, SBD 4 into 1 tarmac rally exhaust manifold, F20 gearbox with Quaife ATB LSD. 220bhp, can be supplied with with Nova or Astra engine mounts, plus carbon fibre exhaust heat shield, cambelt and spark plug covers.

C16SE 1600cc 8 valve engine, with all ancillaries, plus Kent cam, K & N filter, 4 branch exhaust manifold, and F13 close-ratio gearbox

Rollcentre full roll cage with door bars and diagonal (only ever trial fitted, not used)

Flush tailgates, all professionally done, with glass, some with spoilers and some with solenoids (choice of 4)

Tinted glass set (professionally done)
Vented bonnets (choice of 4, including 2 with Courtenay Design carbon fibre vents, one with Astra GSi vents)
16v Astra front brake kits
Complete disc-braked rear beam (uses 16v Astra discs and calipers)
Mk.2 Front Wings
Doors (choice of many, including some de-locked and de-handled)
Big bore exhausts (e.g Sportex 3" backbox and full Scorpion and Magnex stainless steel systems)
Headlamps and indicators (Mk.1 and Mk.2 styles)

15? Compomotive 5-spoke Softline alloys with Toyo Proxes 195/45
15? TSW Voodoo 2 with tyres
15? 8 spoked alloys with tyres
16? Team Dynamics multi-spoke motorsport alloys with tyres (white)

PERSONALISED NUMBER PLATE (on DVLA Retention Certificate) ? B16 NVA ? a great plate to make your Nova stand out. POA.

The above parts will need to be collected from Bournemouth (they're really too big/costly to be posted).

Lots of stuff available, I?m currently breaking a Nova GTE, a Nova GSi, a 1.4 SR and a couple of Nova rally cars. Everything must go due to my redundancy.

bits such as spoilers, bumpers, modified rear bumpers, clear rear lights, suspension kits, lowering springs, gearknobs, sideskirts, GSi servo, steering wheels, bee-sting aerials, coloured side repeaters, clear indicators, locking wheel bolts and much more.

Currently breaking : 3 Nova rally cars, 2 Nova GSi?s, 1 Nova GTE and 1 Nova SRi

Contact me by e-mail only at :

colinesmith@aol.com

NO PM's, thanks