PDA

View Full Version : erm modeling for car magazines

speed freak j
23-01-05, 10:25 PM
hey sorry itsa bit irrelevent but i would really like to model for car mags does ne one no of ne way how i could get into it? i was a really insecure person last year but iv now got confidence due to some people and they have suggested it. could ne one help me?

thanx

Riggy
23-01-05, 10:29 PM
i cant really believe i am going to say this but

i think your best bet will be max power/fast car - dont they have a section where you can send you pics in and get them in the mag

might be the best way :lol:

burgo
23-01-05, 10:35 PM
i errr have a contact (onist he he ) just sent me some reveiling pics and ill forward them :wink:

Marc
23-01-05, 10:41 PM
Lol @ burgo90

yeh max power would be best me thinks.

oh yeh will have to post when you sent it so can go get the mag
:wink:

jonny_mcc
24-01-05, 12:32 PM
It might be a bit far for u but Fast and Modified (New scottish mag) are always looking for newly starting models. U should try them if u are willing to travel.

raza
24-01-05, 12:34 PM
feel free to show us your pics :D

snapper
24-01-05, 12:43 PM
have a look for yourselves. she has a site y'know...

raza
24-01-05, 12:46 PM
dur silly me

Marc
24-01-05, 01:59 PM
yeh i did the same raza :lol:

oh yeh very good website :D

raza
24-01-05, 02:24 PM
nite sight=] nice boobs .. nice ass what more can i say :)

snapper
24-01-05, 02:28 PM
:lol:
you could be a little more open with your thoughts, raza

raza
24-01-05, 02:32 PM
i was going to be even more so but dint want some young kid reading what i really wanted to put 8)

Rexy
24-01-05, 07:04 PM
Just model fo use lot, Laffin :D

Philsutton
24-01-05, 07:09 PM
if your a munter dont bother

Rexy
24-01-05, 07:14 PM
if your a munter dont bother

Fucking Quality comment.!!!!

burgo
24-01-05, 07:15 PM
phil wiv that coment you clearly havn't checked out her site yet have you

Fester
24-01-05, 07:15 PM
Don't know anything about the industry but would have thought most work goes through agencies.

Philsutton
24-01-05, 07:16 PM
your right i havent check the site, where might i find it

burgo
24-01-05, 07:18 PM
as her sig on her post

Philsutton
24-01-05, 07:22 PM
just seen the site, i'll let her off that one

burgo
24-01-05, 07:24 PM
lol thought you mite

skud52
24-01-05, 07:25 PM
u wont get far with breasts that small

NickWalliams
24-01-05, 07:27 PM
u wont get far with breasts that small
:lol:

Well fit, thats the only comment i'll make!

Matt Nova
24-01-05, 07:30 PM
nice body :D

skud52
24-01-05, 07:30 PM
but big boobs sell,

small boobs never make it biiiiiig :wink:

Nick
24-01-05, 08:18 PM
it's nothing special

sorry

boredbloke
24-01-05, 09:43 PM
You guys are a bit fooking harsh aint ya!

Did you not read her thread which actually said she'd just got her confidence back?

Don't such fuck wits! and apoligise to the gurl

.......or maybe u just like the big mamas...?

Or just maybe ur gay?

jkhilton
24-01-05, 09:53 PM
You guys are a bit fooking harsh aint ya!

from what I've seen of the modelling world, she should get used to harsh comments whether she deserves them or not. It always comes across as a very b1tchy business.

I'd agree with Fester, it's probably all done through agencies.
get in touch with one of the car mags and ask them, they'll give you a better idea.

speed freak j
25-01-05, 04:14 PM
hey thank u for the nice comments and i understand that not every one is impressed by c boobs and some people would rather c large saggy ones that hang down to a waste with no bra PMSL i could always get my nan to model for ones who prefer it. lol. any way more serious thank u for the comments and advice. iv now managed to be invited as a model t a car show in brighton

http://www.pioneershows.co.uk/

click on fast n furious thats the shopw. thanx for ur help.

jade

x

5_door owner
25-01-05, 04:27 PM
well done :+:

watch out for the horny bastid 15 year olds wen they have a picture wiv you tho lmao :lol: :lol:

epo
25-01-05, 06:19 PM
some people would rather c large saggy ones that hang down to a waste with no bra PMSL i could always get my nan to model for ones who prefer it. l

jade

x

get them pics up :lol: :lol:

Marc
25-01-05, 06:30 PM
get them pics up

Great comment!

Mike.
25-01-05, 06:37 PM
very nice :D

good luck to you with your modelling career,

Col_Mk1
25-01-05, 06:43 PM
good luk nice pics :P

NOVA_GTEUK
27-01-05, 11:20 AM
if modeling is gonna be your career have u joined any agencies or anything?

www.net-model.com
www.onemodelplace.com
www.hayley-marie.com
www.krissy-welsh.co.uk

You could try them...My mates a model for Fuel and she started off with them :)

sh0rty
27-01-05, 09:38 PM
some people would rather c large saggy ones that hang down to a waste with no bra PMSL i could always get my nan to model for ones who prefer it. l

jade

x

thats a girl with confidence, gives it back just as good :D

pert real smaller is better than fake real saggy big. i personally wouldnt show mine to all and sundry but if thats what you want to do then so go for it. sometimes its confidence you need rather than what you have/dont have. if your willing to go for it and deal with possibly harsh comments if they arise then Good Luck :) 8)

_Ben_
27-01-05, 10:53 PM
What is it about Tonbridge? Most the girls there are fit!

Can't help with your mission though.

Cheers.

whitty_nova_1300sr
28-01-05, 12:03 AM
you every thought about getting a better cam??u will need it....

Jack
28-01-05, 12:41 AM
http://www.warlockweb.org/storage/photos/mboard/survey%20says%20i'd%20hit%20it.jpg

?Marty?
28-01-05, 05:59 PM
If you want to be a model you HAVE to be signed by an agency. Even for car mags. It's pretty pointless contacting the mags themselves and asking if you can model for them. They contact an agency, have a look at a portfolio and select who they want for the shoot. Although it is a good idea to contact magazines with models in the oline of work that you are interested in and ask them which agency they use. Then contact the agency itself.

Obviuosly there are different agencies for different jobs.

To do catwalk and clothes modeling you have to be around a size 8-10 and of a minimum height of 5'6" for a female. The best CREDIBLE agencies in the UK for this are 'Select', Models One (http://www.models1.co.uk/) and etc. Unsurprisingly, the top agencies are all based in London.

You HAVE to have a portfolio. However, do not be fooled into paying a single penny for this!! There are many many 'agencies' that have fees for studio time, screen shots and etc etc. It's all a con. IF you HAVE what it takes, the agency will sign you to themselves and pay for you. Since they get booking fees, and if you have 'what it takes', it is in THEIR interests to have you on THEIR books.

Take a few snapshots of yourself - you would need a full height shot and a close up of your face, and send them into a variety of agencies (don't do anything web baed, most of these 'agencies' are only there to cash in on 'star struck wannabes' and will actually get you nowhere.)

PS - big breasts are not necessarily 'saggy'. My ex was a 36D and they were both natural and firm. Although i don't personally have a preference for size, it's the whole proportionate look of the person that actually matters.