PDA

View Full Version : Motion to music

Marc
23-01-05, 10:14 PM
Just been bombin about with me Cd player going, hit a few corners and me speaks seem to work into the corner lol
went right, right side worked only would work, went left, left side only would work lol
was like oops! lol
but also me rear 6x9 (only have one) stoped working when i turned so looks like will have something to get done on me next day off lol

epo
24-01-05, 05:40 PM
id say loose connection mate

just noticed your from barton not too far from me + am working in barrow and worked loads in barton

Nick
24-01-05, 08:38 PM
Congratulations top class

Marc
24-01-05, 11:02 PM
yeh it was a loose connnection n sorted it out. yeh barrow not a big place at all its pretty shit both barrow n barton. Yeh im always in scunny at morrisons but most novas down there are total shit tips(mine fits in well lol :D ) but never seen yours down there or would come over and ask if it was you etc want to see it cause looks well tidy

epo
25-01-05, 05:39 PM
sitting in car parks aint my thing mate
i tend to like been warm at home

i dont live far from morrisons tho
so pop down sometime

also a few nights i go to my best mates at broughton i oftern go past morrisons so will look out for you
tho tbh i dont drive the nova as ive gone right off driving it at the mo i prefer driving the family car :?

Marc
25-01-05, 06:12 PM
i know what you mean mate its shitty sittin in the cold at the mo seem to be at the local playing pool then go for a mad lap around barton :D yeh at the mo i dont have an option to drive out else, so if the nova piss's me off it get an ass kicking around where ever i am lol

Nick
26-01-05, 08:30 PM
bo...

Marc
26-01-05, 10:49 PM
-Nick :?:

Jack
26-01-05, 11:44 PM
bo...
...ing?

Nick
28-01-05, 05:52 PM
i really don't know why i typed that, i think i decided to go to the sizzle-inn as i started the msg, so i just typed .... after it lol

Sorry ! respecta