PDA

View Full Version : Little tw*ts

Anonymous
18-02-02, 12:15 PM
had my yaris rear wiper nicked, which only cost ?8 from scrap yard. But trying to get another one is like getting rocking horse sh$t. toyota charge ?54 for a new one, what a joke!!! lol
:(

Anonymous
18-02-02, 12:46 PM
bastards

u want tiles, cum to meeeeeee i get them much cheaper

Anonymous
18-02-02, 02:12 PM
someone tried nicking my car on friday night, but snapped steering column and left it... TWATS!!!
yet again i cannot get claim on the insurance for it.

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.

Anonymous
18-02-02, 05:23 PM
agh, where u live m8? some1 did that to mine, cost me ?15 to repair and only a 1 hour job, much easier than u might expect!!!

Anonymous
18-02-02, 08:21 PM
i just changed the center of the coloum on mine and repaired the lock cost ?0

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
19-02-02, 09:32 AM
i live in rotherham (near sheffield) but its ok, its gonna the garage tomorrow anyway to finally get the engine problem sorted. I know the mechanic so i have convinced him to recover it from my place for much cheaper than he would usually charge... just paying for petrol really.

if its that easy to fix i cant see him charging that much for fixing it.

Anonymous
19-02-02, 10:54 PM
Hard luck Andy....fucking twats X-(

Some sad bastards nicked my sister's wheel trims the other night......the REALLY PATHETIC thing about is they only cost ?5 brand new from a cheepo shop and one had a huge chunk missing from the rim!

What sort of sad waster wanker nicks a set of knackered 13" wheel trims!!

SAD.....VERY SAD!

Anonymous
20-02-02, 01:37 PM
what sort of sad wanker tries to steel a battered tatty old 5 door nova when theres a not quite so tatty 3 door merit and a nice looking black sr there too.
fair enough the sr is immobilised and alarmed, and both have flat batteries and tyres - but still...

and then they tried to nick a nova from down the road and it had one of them full wheel locks on and all they did was nacker his locks and totally warp his steering wheel.

set of flaming muppets.

Anonymous
20-02-02, 09:50 PM
They all want a good beating!

Some kid who lives near me (who is well known to the police) tried braking into my GTE last week but was caught in the act by a bloke on our road who was walking past.
The lad ran off but I've seen him hanging around a bit again each day since.

Needless to say, I'm keeping a VERY close eye on the bastard.
I've got my old alarm fitted since last week too so he'll get a shock if he tries again.

The problem is I didn't see him do it so I can't be 100% sure it was him, but from the description I'm 99.9% sure.
I'll kick the living shit out of him if I catch him doing owt X-(

Anonymous
22-02-02, 08:21 PM
Som1 nicked my ice blue halogens out ov my grill took me 4 days 2 cut and fit em proer and went 4 da washer jets! wait til I catch those w*****s X-(