PDA

View Full Version : My Drilled and Grooved V6 Discs :D

krobinson
22-01-05, 08:53 PM
Today i took all the discs off the car and had them drilled and grooved by a local guy. He's been an engineer since he was 16, and recenty purchased the machine to do these from home! He charge's ?10 per disc, using your own (new) discs. Or supplys them already done for very little cash!

Now my discs aint just big!, but also smart looking :D They are superbly done, and i'm just waiting on him finishing my rears :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/keithrobinson/discsdrilled.jpg

He's got an ebay Store. which i knew nothing about until today, so if anyones looking some done, check it out. Or here's his e-mail address: mtec100@yahoo.co.uk Tell him Keith with the Nova sent you!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/sportbrakediscs_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

Keith

srs1
22-01-05, 09:02 PM
they look well good matey.

and at that price too
fantastic

epo
22-01-05, 09:04 PM
nice one mate spot on

Riggy
22-01-05, 09:09 PM
hmm might have to take my discs into work now lol :D

Al Wilson
22-01-05, 09:13 PM
Fantastic Keith!

Such a small price for such an improvement - you can't beat a set of nice disks/callipers behind shiny alloys.

benji
23-01-05, 09:22 AM
nice, i might send mine to hime before i fit them. i wanted grooved but rally design coulsn't supply them in the kit

Matt Nova
23-01-05, 10:54 AM
nice one mate look nice

Whose was that red corsa at mk meet? That had V6 drilled and grooved and they looked spanking behind the wheel

m.d.
23-01-05, 11:35 AM
cool. i did this to my own at work once on the mill. still on the car now and never had any problems. keeps the things cooler too and ive only drilled them.

glad to see someone is doing all of us a favour and saving us from paying the ludicrus price people like black diamond charge for the same thing

krobinson
23-01-05, 02:13 PM
nice, i might send mine to hime before i fit them. i wanted grooved but rally design coulsn't supply them in the kit

Good idea mate. Post them over, he does a superb job!

Keith