PDA

View Full Version : women

Anonymous
16-02-02, 02:28 AM
right, ur bird finishes with you 2 days b4 valentines day, says she has things on her mind.......but still likes you, wants to keep it open and see what goes on in future, and wants to stay m8s...
u reluctantly stay m8s, knowing all the shit u haveto put up with from past experiences, you go out and she goes out same night, 3 days after u split, ur there talking to her, go back to ur m8s, turn around and the bitch is going with some other lad.
WTF
do i just pick all the wrong women, are they all slags, or have i got it completely wrong.

Any1 else had similar prob?

D1cko

Anonymous
16-02-02, 02:54 AM
ive had a similar prob. "open" relationships are a HUGE NO NO!!! i managed to get away from the prob though coz the bird was back home and im at uni so i have 280 miles seperating the hastle. i try not to talk to her any more lol

Im a Corporate tart :D

Anonymous
16-02-02, 03:09 AM
well i had a quick word with her in nightclub, babbled some bollocks about us being m8s, said she was heartless and off she went. just waiting for a reply now. a reply to what i dont know.
i think she just needs to fuck off outta my life and do us both a favour!!

Anonymous
16-02-02, 03:38 AM
we need a whinge about women forum kev, breeny and freak and dicko would keep it full and then micky could post that they are just snakes with tits. :D ;)

Anonymous
16-02-02, 03:48 AM
lol, u think you find one that is differnt, special in some way, and u get it all wrong
d1cko<--is avin it out with her on MSN at 3:45am, must b mad, at least she is begging for forgiveness. ill make her wait til 2moz i think :)

Anonymous
16-02-02, 04:08 AM
ooops, all gone pearshaped.
o well sh1t happens

Anonymous
16-02-02, 10:21 AM
lol @ dickos girl probs

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
16-02-02, 10:33 AM
they are snakes wit tits

unlucky mate, but i can rember u posting that u would never EVER piss about with birds again!

u didnt last very long mate :P

as for the bird problem, mate thats sort of what happend with me and worlass Ie we finished after 2 1/2 years and then 3 days later she was off necking sumfucker else

it all went orible for me as well and dragged on for about 6 months until it started to settle down a bit.

as far as im concernd i dont think my crazy story is over (dont feel like its finnished??) and last time i went out clubbing she was there with her new lad and looked gutted she wasnt with me (was well wierd lol, she had to keep a hapy face when she was with him and was looking ruff as fuck when she wasnt ha ha ha)

anyways, i have decided in the name of manhood that

"there all snakes with tits!, sum have nicer tits than others, but there all still snakes"

at the end of the day what can u do, u can take it or turn to being gay

so far my relationship with "worlass2" is going quite well

i see her twice a week,shag her go for a drink and then drop her off

if theres a cruise on she dont mind staying in or going out with her mates so i can go with "workid"

if the lads go out clubbing she dont mind if i dont take her

sounds perfect, but i know for a fact she is a snake (although she has nice big tits) so i keep that in mind, and when she does surface to her snakey roots, i can say

"oi snakey bitch, fuck off"

hope this helps young man

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
16-02-02, 11:27 AM
yup i get a bit too much inside info and she still never shuts up about me, keeps lookin at me when i go out aswell.
they just never make sense. o well see what time will tell

Anonymous
16-02-02, 12:03 PM
dicko mate just use the "anything you can do, i can do better" phrase! just shag her best mate/sister or even mam!!!!

she obviously just fancy'd a change and when she got it she maby realised wot she was missing??

Anonymous
16-02-02, 12:09 PM
km8 thats freaky cos i'm in exactly the d=smae situation. u cant win.

u want tiles, cum to meeeeeee i get them much cheaper

Anonymous
16-02-02, 01:19 PM
Woman = HEADFUCKS

As micky would say

Ill post my depressing story later :(

Slatter

Anonymous
16-02-02, 01:32 PM
women rock, they kick ass! you just never let them know that.

Tina barrett will be mine.

Anonymous
16-02-02, 02:31 PM
quote of the year from my mate

"im not gay, i just hate women!" lol

Im a Corporate tart :D

Anonymous
16-02-02, 04:59 PM
Lol
Headfucking snakes with tits
Im still going through it with the same one.
After 4.5 months of no contact at all she phones me, crying, and says she wants to try again and she is sorry.
That lasted oooh about 3 weeks b4 she starts messing me about again.
Fuck knows why she insists on these stoopid games.....

HEADFUCK

Kev-we need a 'snakes with tits' forum. Or an 'Uncle Mickys advice' forum

Anonymous
16-02-02, 05:57 PM
women r a pain in the arse
me missus keeps on moaning, as im not 17 yet and im always doing mods to me sr,
"yes it looks lovely" when i show her,
then when back indoors
"y the fuck did you have to takeme out in the cold to see that shit car"
well excuse me missus perfect!!
womken piss u off untill they give you pleasure

brads advice if theres more pain than pleasure - ditch em!!
:p :p :p :p :p

Anonymous
16-02-02, 07:29 PM
15 hours later and argument is still goin on

Anonymous
17-02-02, 01:22 AM
She's playin with yer head dood.. dont let her do that. Girls are nice but not essential!!!!!!

Dont tell her to 'fuck off' so to speak, but tell her you just want a break from speaking to her... if you see her out you dont intend on talking to her because you need to get her outta yer head, you dont wanna argue with her etc. In a way it's an ultimatum... she might think "right I better stop pissing him about and come to a conclusive decision, instead of a half arsed one so I can buy thinking time" and snap outta pissing you about.

Personally, if she's gonna be childish and get off with someone else purposely because you're there, get rid and find someone else. Noone is irreplacable :) She's got some growing up to do and a bit of maturity to find. Thats fucking childsplay getting off with someone else right infront of you just to spite you... I wouldn't do the same in return cuz you're stooping to her level.

Is she really worth the hassle? Thats the single only question you need to ask yourself.

If no - forget her and move on.
If yes, well you're fooked if she's gonna play with yer head but if she wants to speak seriously to sort shit out then good luck to y'all and just see how it goes.

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
17-02-02, 11:40 AM
tell u what

any bird problems from now on, post them up to me and ill headfuck them till there sorry :D

most ov the regular chat peeps know how devastating my headfucks can be lol

i still rember the one when i acidently texted her best mate,knowing full well her name (sara) was simmiler to (sarah, the nova_slag)

i sent a filthy as fuck text to her mate becuase i knew that worlass had been told i was off to get stuck into sum bird called sarah.

a pure quality evil headfuck, she never actualy mentioned that to me aaprt from the fact she said "ohh i had a visit from sara yesterday"

its at times like these that u relise there all just snakes with tits lol

it was hard to stop the smirk happening on my face when she said that. :p

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
17-02-02, 03:52 PM
dave ya git u woz bloody well there, so ur not allowed comment - lol
dont think she did it in my face on purpose, but still did it none the less, well she is regrettin it now. her brother and best m8 r taken the pee outta her saying shes a stupid bitch. and i never said a word :)

yea leavin it, maybe when she realises iv gone..........

Anonymous
18-02-02, 12:36 AM
nice one
and u know wot i'm like dood, cant see fuck all @ the best ov times so even worse when i've had me face in some mega jugs (lol) so I never actually noticed she woz there! lol doh

but ya nice one, her loss. Come down keele with us next week for some old skool action (altern8 live in da house!!! lol) and we'll find u a uni tart, all they do is drink and fuck. bonus! :D :D :>

=======================
If there's grass on the pitch... :D

Anonymous
18-02-02, 03:03 PM
I dumped my girlfriend about 2 days before new year last year cos it was all getting tooooo serious!! she wanted me to move in with her and move to leeds and I basically couldn't cope with the idea of being tied down to that extent, so I dumped her!!! we are still best mates though and I talk to her pretty mush everyday, but in the last year, I have been out with loads of girls and am currently seeing another now and so has she. But it did kind of hurt the first time she told me she had pulled someone else since splitting, but then she cried when I told her, but I did only leave it about 2 days before pulling someone!!!!!! :p

basically, if you got on really well as friends whilst you were going out then it can work being just mates with her now, but if it wasn't a good friendship before, there is no reason why it would turn into one now!!!

2.0 16v Nova wanted! ASAP :)

Anonymous
19-02-02, 12:21 AM
i didnt know her before we dated!!

well wer suppose to be m8s, wev fallen out n sorted it out 5 times 2night, i resorted to telin her fuck off and stop messin with my head.

o dear. no doubt it will continue 2morow night..

Anonymous
19-02-02, 02:44 PM
Women.

Hears my 2 pence worth

They love you..until theyre bored n wana change, then they want you back, you go back and then they dont want you anymore...leaving you feeling really sh**ty.

The end (until d next time!)

Anonymous
19-02-02, 03:09 PM
fuck em and fuck em off

ste looks out of the window at work and sees that his nova is still waiting for him..... a girl wouldn't wait.... neither would a corsa :p

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
19-02-02, 05:28 PM
just have many girls on the go at once. really hard to get attached to any one of them. theirfore when they or you give them the boot you aint bothered and go sulk in bird2's t!ts

Anonymous
19-02-02, 10:14 PM
erm, me aint got a clue wots goin on but.......
she's askin if im goin out this friday cuz she is.
lmfao, 'i wont go with any1 this time'
as if i care stupid cow. good job there is more than 1 nightclub :)