PDA

View Full Version : Damn DVLA!!!!!

raza
19-01-05, 05:36 PM
When i got my Car The Green couterpart as been damaged So i told the dvla And sent it of with the relevant Forms Been waiting 3 weeks already i just phoned them and they said its going to be enother 4 to 6 weeks:@ Before i will get it so in the mean time my car is just stuck in the Garage doing nothing :( how much does that suck :|:(

Snowface
19-01-05, 06:24 PM
about .................................................. .....this much :(

whitty_nova_1300sr
19-01-05, 06:25 PM
i would be pissed off

Aragorn
19-01-05, 07:14 PM
yer they did this to my bros cept our case was more subtle

got car and taxed it with green bit

old keeper was supposed to send off v5 so i get the v5 automagically

never turned up and 2 weeks before tax was due again i realised and dvla wife told me to send green bit off with a V10 to get a new v5

post office wouldnt give me a new tax disk with the green bit cos it only lasts 2 months :@

so i just drove it around for a month with no tax and when they finally sent the v5 got a tax disk starting from the next month on :lol:

raza
19-01-05, 07:31 PM
i couldnt tax it with it cos it was damaged ;\ so they said they wouldnt tax it ;( so I have to wait for log book its taking the piss i wanna tear up cleethorpes:D

Mike.
19-01-05, 07:48 PM
watch those speed bumps on the sea front mate :lol:

raza
19-01-05, 08:04 PM
Yea no shit i was driving it in my Drive the other day up the curb Ramp and i hit the front bumper ;\ Have to go slow over the ones on the front

Mike.
19-01-05, 08:10 PM
lol don't put a splitter on the bumper for god sake, especailly a seat ibiza one, the Dvla will always make you wait as long as possible lol

raza
19-01-05, 08:13 PM
i aint bothered about a splitter Really i just want to colour code the bumpers Just have to wait to get some more money spent 700 this month on the car ?300 to get the car ?215 for the mot work paint cost a fair bit and other little bits and bobs all adds up I think ill wait till i can get a full respray in bright pink :) (JK) Want it light blue .. Or i dont no have to see what they got