PDA

View Full Version : paint on car

raza
19-01-05, 04:35 PM
hmm didnt no where to put this so stuck it in General . When i got my Car the bottom bit From the side pannels Was painted in some Shit Black Rust Paint =\ And i had the rubber from the side pannels still stuck to the Car . Took me hours to Get off PRISE THE AUTO GLM TAR REMOVER!!!!!!!!! thanks who told me to use that it is ace:) At first i started sanding and then spilt some auto glym on it to my amazement i found out the blue was still under there :| and in god condition But by this time i already smoothed half the bloody car:@ So now i have Sprayed the Bottom bit black again (First Attempt At spraying)i Sprayed from the back Arch To the front wing i left the Wings Blue As the black is a temp thing untill i get enough coinage For a full respray . I gave it 4-5 coats of primer And about 4 of the black Just wondering is it best to laqeur It???? As i dont want it scratching off.. Soon as i get a digi cam ill take pics so u can tell me what ya think of ma car cheers lads ( ladies ) if any Peace

epo
19-01-05, 06:04 PM
hmm didnt no where to put this so stuck it in General . When i got my Car the bottom bit From the side pannels Was painted in some s**t Black Rust Paint =\ And i had the rubber from the side pannels still stuck to the Car . Took me hours to Get off PRISE THE AUTO GLM TAR REMOVER!!!!!!!!! thanks who told me to use that it is ace:) At first i started sanding and then spilt some auto glym on it to my amazement i found out the blue was still under there :| and in god condition But by this time i already smoothed half the bloody car:@ So now i have Sprayed the Bottom bit black again (First Attempt At spraying)i Sprayed from the back Arch To the front wing i left the Wings Blue As the black is a temp thing untill i get enough coinage For a full respray . I gave it 4-5 coats of primer And about 4 of the black Just wondering is it best to laqeur It???? As i dont want it scratching off.. Soon as i get a digi cam ill take pics so u can tell me what ya think of ma car cheers lads ( ladies ) if any Peace

your welcome :wink: :lol:

raza
19-01-05, 06:07 PM
AUTO GLYM OWNS!!!!!!!!! i got like 5 tubs of diff stuff And as for that black rust proff paint HA!!!!!!!!! its just eats it away :)

Mike.
19-01-05, 07:50 PM
iff your car was blue behind the vynal why not leave it blue instead of painting it black

raza
19-01-05, 07:58 PM
becuase i scratched alot of the paint of getting the side pannels off .. and as i said he painted below that in shit rust paint n i didnt realise Untill auto glym started taking the paint off by that time i saded half of the Car down

Mike.
19-01-05, 08:03 PM
ohh, my offer still stands iff you need help just pm me

raza
19-01-05, 08:07 PM
I need help;o I need the engine cleaned its dirty ;\ Amongst other things painting the breaks shite like that,, welcome to come anytime;d