PDA

View Full Version : Everyone take a look at this!

Anonymous
08-02-02, 11:27 AM
Everyone have a look at this link. Who said the Nova is dead? :D

www.ringroadracers.com

Anonymous
08-02-02, 11:46 AM
when you say who said the nova is dead...
what do you mean?
i cant see owt about nova's?

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.

Anonymous
08-02-02, 11:47 AM
Ha ha, thats top stuff. :D B-)

Once again tho. nova boys all bein branded as 'boy racers'.

Not good. :o

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
08-02-02, 12:26 PM
he has made sum good pioints tho

sorry

u want tiles, cum to meeeeeee i get them much cheaper

Anonymous
08-02-02, 12:50 PM
I know theres the serious side to it. I just found it funny that the Nova there describing sounds almost identical to Ian Storeys, lol.

Anonymous
09-02-02, 10:42 PM
Jim, Ian was cleared of the motorway racing incident!!!! lol!!

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
11-02-02, 12:45 AM
A good site.....I agree with their cause....I hate peeps who put other people's lives at risk and I hope this gets some people thinking a bit more before they go racing.

I like the fact that it's not all against boy racers though.....if you read a little further, it says this:

Who are the bad drivers? They are young, middle-aged, and old; men and women; they drive luxury cars, sports cars, family cars. Almost every qualified driver I know admits to some type of risky driving behaviour, most commonly speeding.

So there you go....it's not all against us "Mr. Nova"s........it's annoying that the first car they mention is a Nova though.....doesn't start well for us :(

Anonymous
11-02-02, 05:04 PM
they should have mentioned fiesta - coz they are bloody death trapps if you ask me.
never driven a fiesta i feel safe with at all. andi have driven 5.

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.

Anonymous
13-02-02, 07:03 PM
ooooooooo! u get a free car sticker if u send them pic of ur car!!! :O

hmmm...

Anonymous
15-02-02, 06:15 PM
OK guys, me and my team are behind this site, if it makes you feel better I will take the bit off about Novas, it was just a description of a typical scenario. I mean I know you guys would never race!
Anyway, I'll change it to hot hatch or something, but I have been like you guys I'v crashed and burned and have had bloody fast cars and have raced but since two of my school friends were killed lastyear I thought I would at least try and promote road safety to (YOUNG drivers) I know that people with fast cars don't always drive fast but the site is for the minority who do.
I'm not using this as a sympathy vote I am merely trying to save lives.

We are a medium between "Young drivers, the authorities and the public" at the end of the day we are lookin out for you.
Thanks for listening
Matt