PDA

View Full Version : My Project

Anonymous
14-02-02, 12:39 PM
Heres a link to my project nova!
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/novaload2001/lst?.dir=/New+Shell&.src=bc&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/novaload2001/lst%3f.dir=/New%2bShell%26.src=bc%26.view=t

I posted before xmas for advice on the shell id bought but i thought i would share some pictures i uploaded with you.

For those who didnt see my last post:-

I bought it just before xmas and havent really touched it yet cos ive had no spare time. Im hoping to start it soon though to be ready in time for summer. Ive been colecting a lot of bits for it over winter ready to be put together. At the moment im looking for a suitable donor car to take the engine and many other parts from from (1300 or 1600i. Whatever I can get in good condition) but im not having any luck as yet. There will also be a website up and running soon www.novaheaven.com.

Any feedback or comments would great!

Cheers
Simon :D

Anonymous
14-02-02, 02:33 PM
how many novas do you want on your garden ?

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
14-02-02, 02:43 PM
LOL

Thats not my garden. Thats when it was still at Colin Smiths house before i picked it up.

Anonymous
14-02-02, 02:44 PM
that looks like a good shell!!! are you gonna keep it that colour or go for a colour change while it is stripped?

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
14-02-02, 03:56 PM
Im gonna keep it that colour cos i like it and ive not seen many in that shade of yellow before.

Anonymous
14-02-02, 05:30 PM
Kepping the cage?

Anonymous
15-02-02, 03:39 AM
Ah...more pics...nice one Simon ;)

(btw.....about the grill.....see MotorTalk ;))

Anonymous
15-02-02, 07:50 AM
Roll cage was sold seperatly but im buying a safety devices one (either full or half depending on cash)

Anonymous
15-02-02, 08:54 AM
That looks good Sy. I wish I had done the same, would've saved me a lot of hassle!
I still have my GSi engine & box mate... 4 sale. FSH etc
(should be available in a month? car still in bodyshop)
Email me if interested.
sid@novastyle.co.uk

Anonymous
15-02-02, 12:55 PM
how much and where are you.

I could do with a full damaged car so i can nick the interior bits aswell!

If your is the right price ill buy the engine and get the other part from a cheap 1.2 injection (tank, lines etc and loom and interior)

Anonymous
15-02-02, 04:44 PM
lol i thought i recognised that garden!