PDA

View Full Version : Look at this OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spooky85
17-01-05, 05:58 PM
http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/ISEO-rgbtcspd/customcar/20040127/alpine_interview.html?print=1&page=all
scroll down and look at it all

Jack
17-01-05, 06:00 PM
Chrome accents such as these grilles really stand out against the blue paint.

Erm... no they don't lol

Philsutton
17-01-05, 06:02 PM
all that hard work gone into it an it just look rank

Mike.
17-01-05, 06:04 PM
the guys at work would just collapse and die iff they saw that mini lol :lol:

disscusting

Riggy
17-01-05, 06:11 PM
no thats goin too far lol

worse then the jvc corsa at pv this year

Jules
17-01-05, 07:08 PM
The thing I like about that Mini (And it's the only thing) is how they've chopped the roof and screen, made it into a kind of hotrod-esque roadster.
Shame they then fuck.ed it up by airbrushing it, fitting loads of ICE and making the tailgate move away from the car by about 5'!!

Mike.
17-01-05, 07:50 PM
the civic is just as rank as the mini

TWAG
17-01-05, 08:42 PM
I think its pretty good, its not the sort of thing that i would want, but the amount of work put in to it and the skill it takes to do that air brushing is pretty good!

The car seen would be pretty boring if the only thing that was in it was standard looking cars.

Fair play to them.

srs1
17-01-05, 08:46 PM
i feel sick looking at that.
what an absolute waste of a car.

Nick
17-01-05, 09:20 PM
it looks horrible.

but i don't think they set out to make a nice looking car.

Technically, i bet it's an absolute materpeice, the mix of the spraying, all the electronics in it, all the retrimming e.t.c

i give them kudos for the work.

Stuart
17-01-05, 09:36 PM
atleast it was a mini, so no one will care

burgo
17-01-05, 09:40 PM
the way the tailgate and seat go back so you can get in is mad, the amount of work gone into that is silly though

ade
18-01-05, 10:05 AM
I like it. The attention to detail, airbrush work and quality of the mouldings in stunning.

What you have to remember is its an Alpine sound stage in a car. Granted it a tad garish but when youre job is to flog the ice that's in it - you want to set it up in some completely original mad and conceptual way to make it seem far out, futuristic and flashy. It also gives people inspiration for what is actually possible...

They certainly succeeded. Its eye catching, loud and garish. Granted some of its a little nasty but its a concept - one off - never to be seen unless its a dry sunny day, or indoors and only at big shows.

For that reason it gets a big thumbs up from me - it fits the brief. Its like those Vans you see at places like trax with their intire internals all neon and subs that make your eyes vibrate and with a wall of amps that need the national grid to run it.

If however it was a personal day to day run about I'd stand in the queue taking the p1ss the same as everyone else.

Take it for what it is - not for what we think it is...

nova_kev
18-01-05, 03:49 PM
i agree that a lot of time and hardwork has gone into it,but personally i think its gay :lol:

~~joycey~~
18-01-05, 04:02 PM
is it even drivable?, wheres the steering wheel? :o

epo
18-01-05, 06:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/epo_sri/louandandypic2.jpg

i dont like it

NovaNeil
18-01-05, 08:23 PM
Im going to go against the grain a bit here........

I really like it!

The attention to detail is awesome, I would defo have a good look round that at a show. I really like that kind of thing... obviously not as a road car... But as a show piece its great!!!

So its a :+: from me.

Jos
18-01-05, 09:09 PM
I think the detail and work been put into it was awesome, although I dislike it on the whole, it makes a nice show piece, and does its job

top work to the team who did it :+:

Mike
18-01-05, 09:20 PM
imo its completely poo :(

Matt Nova
19-01-05, 12:02 AM
I like it think the quality of work is brilliant as Ade said it is doing its job love it or hate it you'd talk about its madness which is selling its name more