PDA

View Full Version : MODELNOVAS.COM - update

ade
17-01-05, 03:05 PM
Hi guys n dolls,

I've FINALLY got my finger out my bottom and updated the modelnovas.com website with the pics of the models I've made so far. Its also rescaled so you dont have to be in 1024x768 like it used to be.

However as the models are taking SO long to make due to the prep time for each shell, I've decided to stop making them for the moment.

:o

HOWEVER - I will be continuing to make them shortly - I've decided to remake the master - this time though I've managed to get my hands on some tech drawings of the Nova (thanks to Ste) and using the pics have also drawn the Nova from above - so the shell will be properly scaled - in addition I'll also be getting it professionally cast at a place in London - this will eliminate the time it takes to finish each model (currently for ever!)

:D

I'm also working with a new sculpting material which is 100 times better than the previous stuff I was using - making the job easier - meaning I can start making those body kits!

I'm hoping to be up and running again in a couple of months - shouldnt take too long now I know what I'm dealing with. In the meantime, for all those that have requested a model - thanks for your patience and I'll contact you once the new master is complete.

Again - thanks for your interest and patience.

Ade

:wink:

Matt2107
17-01-05, 03:57 PM
Nice one Ade.

When my cars finished i'll come knocking for a model.

nova_kev
17-01-05, 04:16 PM
wouldnt mind a model of mine when its finished.........when i start it :?

dan-hipgrave
17-01-05, 05:14 PM
Cool nice one mate.

Have you done any 5doors yet? Mine could be the first 5door model made :lol:

Riggy
17-01-05, 05:39 PM
looking top ade site looks really nice :D

ps can you sort me that sticker for mine :wink:

(scott hahahaha ive got my number back lol )

Alex Mac
17-01-05, 07:23 PM
About time lol, looking forward to seeing further results :D

krobinson
17-01-05, 07:34 PM
Dont forget me Ade! I was one of the first to say i wanted one :P I want mine to be the first of Phase 2!

Keith

Mike.
17-01-05, 07:42 PM
sites looking great ade and the models look more amazing every time i see them

great job

srs1
17-01-05, 08:34 PM
after the convo we had mate, this does sound like the best way forward for you. time wise you'll be happy. now get that garden done. and your car too.

can you sort me out a sticker for the base of mine too. i have scotts number lol

ade
17-01-05, 09:33 PM
No probs guys ref bases/stickers

And Keith - no probs!

Ade