PDA

View Full Version : Please help!! Any1 in M'cr/Bolton/B'pool

onephatnova
17-01-05, 11:42 AM
*Missing White Vauxhall Calibra (Reg No. SIW 2834)*

someone bought it from me a few months ago, but unfortunatly i didnt get his details (stupid me just gave him the V5 :oops: assuming he would send it off :evil: ) and now i'm getting parking/speeding fines. I've got confirmation from DVLA that the car is no longer mine, but that its upto each individual authority if they take it any further. Now 1 or 2 of the authorities are insisting i pay the fines, unless i get can more information about the new owner. :x

The car was last spotted on Crook Street, Bolton (parking ticket) on 02/12/04. So i'm gonna have a look round there a bit this lunchtime.

But if anyone see's the car, please let me know asap (078 1000 2658). It has also been spotted in Blackpool, Salford and Manchester City Centre.

Any help or info would be appreciated... :)

Otherwise, anyone know any good lawyers... :lol:

Chris (aka Onephatnova/TurboMac)

onephatnova
17-01-05, 11:46 AM
please click below for a couple of pics...

http://public.fotki.com/MacTurbo/my_white_calibra_16v/

GT-Dub
17-01-05, 01:40 PM
I'm from bolotn, So i'll keep my eyes open...

Riggy
17-01-05, 05:56 PM
surely if you have confirmation from dvla you can go to a police station and tell them whats happening and then they can trace it :lol:

onephatnova
17-01-05, 06:39 PM
just got confirmation that 2 more of the parking tickets have been waived. :)

surely if you have confirmation from dvla you can go to a police station and tell them whats happening and then they can trace it :lol:

yeah, i have faxed & posted the DVLA letter to Lancashire Police, but they want me to give them the new owners details. I dont they care, as long as they get the money & they can give someone some points :lol: :x