Anonymous
16-01-05, 10:56 PM
Pics can be emailed on request.

Custom Modified Vauxhall Nova 1.2 Flair

1992, J Reg, 85000 genuine miles

10 Months MOT
11 Months TAX

Full Black Respray

This car is my pride and joy, has made me proud at car cruises. Has never let me down. But have to depart from my PRIDE to pay off my debts.

This car looks beautiful and is in good condition. Is clean inside out. Never been abused and drives smooth. The custom modification makes this classic rare hot hatch a real head turner.

The car has had alot of work, time and money spent on it.

Comes with Custom front and rear bodykit, gsi side skirts, twin exit exhaust(Very Loud), lowered springs, brand new 15" White alloy wheels and tyres, dark black tints, red interior, sprayed dash, K & N, Head light eyebrows (Looks mean), Total enclosure engine start alarm/immobiliser, Remote central locking etc etc, White Xenon look headlight bulb, Bright blue side lights (Looks beautiful). List carries on.

This car has had brand new brake pads, disks, CV boot/joint, front. A full service was done on the car where performance spark plugs were fitted, Valvoline oil was put in. Made a lot of difference in the drive, drives very nice and smooth. and the other usual service was done to it. ( All this was done within the past 1 1/2 month.)

Car has had every change to it when needed. Never has run out of oil, water, brake fluid. Everything topped up on time.

The car is solid inside out.

This car is a real head turner and needs viewing to appricaiate the time and money that has been spent on it.

I was going to do further modifications to it, but unfortunatley at present can't.

There is no stop of modifications that can be done to this beautiful car.

A little more time spent on this car, can make this a show car.

I wanted my car to be featured in magazines after i finished all my modification, but hope that the next buyer does so as this car has the potential of being featured.

Any check to this vehicle is welcome.

Only genuine buyers please, no time wasters.

Car has got to go as i have to pay my debts off, or may be even part exchange with a cheaper car with money on top.

Car needs to go to a happy home, where is taken good care off.

The car will come with a Pioneer Head Unit and a set of high watt speakers. ( fitted in the car already)

Bass box and under car neons can be bought seperate.

This car is priced to sell at ?1800.

Make me an offer.

Please contact me on: - 07958 570 181

Email: - sahirpatel@aol.com

If made a good offer can meet half way.

(Live in Lancashire)