PDA

View Full Version : UFO - Something is close...

sTuDeNt
16-01-05, 10:44 PM
I have been reading about it a lot and collecting some interesting facts. I do believe that we are NOT alone in the universe and so there are far more supperior races to us on earth. I alse believe that government hides the facts about alience. Project Blue Book (Check Google) is good but not enough. Area 51 is very interesting and a lot of things have been disclosed...

Have you ever seen UFO or believe in it?

dunova
16-01-05, 11:04 PM
I once met a guy that had a mate that had seen on TV someone that's third removed cousin had once seen a UFO, but it was very dark, far away and he didn't have his glasses :lol:

Sorry, i'm VERY bored :roll:

Philsutton
17-01-05, 11:44 AM
its all a very nice idea but to be honest its not happening/happened look at the all the people that have reported such things. Do the aliens only contact americans? surely if you wanted to do investigations on a alien race you wouldnt chose the americans??

I believe we arent alone in the universe but they arent visiting us they will be too far away for contact to be made. The chance of other life forms in the universe is actually quite high but due the vastness of the universe we might never know the answer.

morrie
17-01-05, 12:43 PM
i have seen two. weird.

Matt2107
17-01-05, 01:03 PM
I reckon Philsuttons V8 nova will be mistaken for a UFO when its finished.

Alex
17-01-05, 01:39 PM
I believe that we cannot be alone, but i think that it would be doubtful that we would find intelligent life.

Area 51 has nothing to do with aliens. It is justa government research base, hence why it is top secret etc. They simply dont want other countries getting hold of their research oir even knowing what they are researching.

Alex
17-01-05, 01:40 PM
Also you notice that it is maily the states that gets the UFO slightings and abductions. Bored yokels and their imagination

morrie
17-01-05, 01:42 PM
ever heard of travis walton?

Fester
17-01-05, 04:17 PM
I don't understand why 'aliens' are always portrayed as advanced and methodical, assumed to be like our development with our concepts but a few billion(?) years ahead... they could just be a bunch of goons!

Alex
17-01-05, 04:27 PM
Goons

http://chalkman.homestead.com/files/goons.JPG

Mike.
17-01-05, 06:09 PM
the TRUTH is out there

sTuDeNt
17-01-05, 07:26 PM
the TRUTH is out there It is.

Well the thing is that american accidents do get publicised but no others... There are some serious sightings and accidents involving UFO in Russia or former SU. Area 51 also involved in to UFO investigations as well. I would pay anything to get in there!

dunova
17-01-05, 07:36 PM
As far as i'm concerned, it's a similar question to 'Do you beleive in god?'. I haven't seen or had any experience of a 'godly' nature therefore i don't believe in a god and i'm not religious.

Same as UFO's-have YOU ever seen one? Why would you believe a complete stranger claiming to have seen a UFO, that may for all you know have mental issue's? I know there's hundreds of thousands of stories (MOSTLY in America), but what do you think gets tourist's visiting there? Loch ness moster ring any bells?! I've never seen a UFO or infact heard of a convincing STORY about a UFO, so i choose not to believe.

Why would you want to believe in something that you may very well never see/experience in your life, therefore never getting an actual answer? Why would you want to waste your time even thinking about it?

Mike.
17-01-05, 07:48 PM
theres loads of video footage all over the world that supposedly show ufos, but there are so many fakes, any one can just throw a wheel trim in the air and take a photo of it, nowa days and people will go crakers about it thinking there been a UFO sighting

Philsutton
17-01-05, 08:12 PM
there is an interesting video of an object just outside the earths atmosphere (filmed by a satellite) that appears to have something shot at it, missile? But just before it even comes close this object changes direction an flies off at a few thousand mph. Bits of rock just dont do that. I think most if not all are faked though, some of them being quite good fakes.

Mike.
17-01-05, 08:18 PM
i have seen some strange thing on telly like theres these flying objects called rods, the tapes have been anylased and they've come to the conclusion that there too long to be any type of known insect and that they can travel too fast to be anything we've seen before

Philsutton
17-01-05, 08:25 PM
i couldnt resist lmao, here are pics of some real aliens

http://www.ufomind.com/area51/desertrat/1995/dr30/alien.jpg
http://www.worldsgreatestband.com/Images/al-dead2.jpg

they are photographs so its proves aliens exsist

Mike.
17-01-05, 08:27 PM
there made out of rubber or something lol

Philsutton
17-01-05, 08:28 PM
probably, only the yanks would even attempt to fake that

Mike.
17-01-05, 08:30 PM
lol the yanks will fake anything its in there nature

they'd get some poor bloke to stand on a mountain side dress him up in a gorilla costume and say it was the yetty :lol:

Philsutton
17-01-05, 08:32 PM
they've already done that one

Mike.
17-01-05, 08:35 PM
ok then :lol: they get another stupid bloke who looks nothing like president Bush and make him do all the statements to the american people while the real bush plays golf

of course the americans would believe the fake

sTuDeNt
17-01-05, 08:51 PM
lol the yanks will fake anything its in there nature

BRESTS BRESTS BRESTS!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Mike.
17-01-05, 08:55 PM
pmsl :lol: :lol:

sTuDeNt
17-01-05, 09:12 PM
pmsl :lol: :lol:
You know you love it 8)
Me too! :twisted:

Spud
17-01-05, 09:36 PM
the universe is so un-imaginably huge, that there probably is life out there somehwere, different galaxy somehwere probably, in fact theyre probably sitting there wondering exactly the same as we are now. theres now chance of us ever meeting each other due to the time needed to travel from here to there or vice versa

?Marty?
17-01-05, 09:41 PM
I know there ARE 'aliens' as i have actually BEEN on a 'UFO' 'space-ship'.

The breath of the morning
I keep forgetting
The smell of the warm summer air

I live in a town
Where you can't smell a thing
You watch your feet
For cracks in the pavement

Up above
Aliens hover
Making home movies
For the folks back home

Of all these weird creatures
Who lock up their spirits
Drill holes in themselves
And live for their secrets

They're all uptight
Uptight.. [x7]

I wish that they'd swoop down in a country lane
Late at night when I'm driving
Take me on board their beautiful ship
Show me the world as I'd love to see it

I'd tell all my friends
But they'd never believe
They'd think that I'd finally lost it completely

I'd show them the stars
And the meaning of life
They'd shut me away
But I'd be all right
All right..

sTuDeNt
18-01-05, 01:41 AM
Marty I think you are jelous!

Jack
18-01-05, 12:45 PM
^ lol @ subterranean homesick alien

i have seen some strange thing on telly like theres these flying objects called rods

This Rod could quite easily be mistaken for a UFO
http://www.massivemidi.com/midipages/rodstewart/rodstewart.jpg

Alex
18-01-05, 01:50 PM
These Rods could be mistaken as well
http://www.fluxmunki.com/immortals/rodhull/i/rodhullcard.jpg

http://www.cox-arena.com/IMAGES2/Rod%20Stewart.jpg

5toprjepog
18-01-05, 02:32 PM
Hey i saw a ufo but it looked like a plane wierd huh

Philsutton
18-01-05, 05:39 PM
real spooky is that

Mike.
18-01-05, 06:40 PM
lol a plane as a ufo

?Marty?
18-01-05, 08:02 PM
My Alien is subterranean. And homesick. Yes.

PS - Radiohead Rule. Keep on Creep, erm, ~ing.

PPS - I shouold have embedded a streaming version of S.H.A. lol

Philsutton
19-01-05, 12:56 PM
Radiohead rule
Im guessing your suffering from sever depression or enjoy the thought of commiting suicide

sTuDeNt
19-01-05, 01:31 PM
Your car can be regarded as UFO Phill :lol:

Philsutton
19-01-05, 01:35 PM
nah not really, as alien space craft tend to glide quietly across the sky whereas mine wakes the dead

sTuDeNt
19-01-05, 02:55 PM
They just use different engine manufacturers! 8)

5toprjepog
21-01-05, 06:30 PM
i followed some one driving a micra of all things

and ill let you guess how fast it was goin on a 60 limit any way i looked in my rear view mirror and i know this is going out on a limb but i saw bright lights and i thought they had come to get me any way i turned down a side road and they disappered

HOW WIERD IS THAT

Mike.
21-01-05, 06:34 PM
it was probably a pensioner who was late for Coronation Street

?Marty?
22-01-05, 12:58 PM
I drive a Micra. It is a BEAST of inimaginable proportions.

5toprjepog
23-01-05, 12:10 PM
UUUMMMM

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

Keep that to yourself