PDA

View Full Version : dan johnson and roybacer people

Anonymous
01-02-02, 01:39 AM
ok
as u have allready said u want all the "problems" between the sites to be put away for good

so why has sumbody forwarded me this post from your message boards?PaulRobo
RB Moderator
(1/31/02 8:01:18 pm)
Reply Re: Discs on Nova rear. How?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a guidde on novaload.net.

If none of you are members then i will "nick" it tommorrow while i'm at work
and email it to you!

Leave your email addys if you want it sending!!!
Not quite "THE" big cheese! ;)

that is coming from a moderator
would sumbody like to explain this as its pissed me right fucking off

this really does take the fucking piss

write your own fucking guides, i would nick sumthing back in return but theres fuck all there to nick.

i have emaild ged about this, lets hope he sorts it b4 i sort it myself X-(

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
01-02-02, 01:42 AM
this has wound me right fucking up

i swear to god

if people are gonna "nick" my work and dish it out as there own im gonna smash there fucking faces in

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
01-02-02, 01:53 AM
All 'CONTENT' and 'IMAGES' are the property of the novaload.net designers and/or the respective owners. It is 'FORBIDDEN' to use any 'CONTENT' and/or 'IMAGES' without prior written consent. ALL available action WILL be taken against any 'OFFENDERS'.

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
01-02-02, 06:01 AM
I luv u micky. WICKED M8! lol

Anonymous
01-02-02, 06:10 AM
yeah what micky said yeah... u fuck with micky u fucking with the whole novaload

grrrrrrr x-(

Anonymous
01-02-02, 09:27 AM
Fair play micky

thiving fuckers that is out of order x-(

just because all there guides are how to TRY an modify a shit 5 door !

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
01-02-02, 12:00 PM
i use roybacer chat quite a bit but i admit that wasnt on. some of the lads r idiots but most are sound

Anonymous
01-02-02, 12:04 PM
lol

Anonymous
01-02-02, 01:37 PM
(in jerry springer crowd type voice)
micky micky micky micky micky!!!!!!

u fucking tell em mickster!
"THOU SHALT NOT THEIVE YOUNG MICKYS WORK FROM NOVALOAD....u theiving fuckers!
x-(

write up ur own fcuking guides......u cunts!

"Saxo?, i'd rather walk!"

:D

Anonymous
01-02-02, 02:34 PM
lol

just hack roybacer then and the time they would of saved from stelling guides the can use mending the site :D

Anonymous
01-02-02, 03:09 PM
its not on that they steal guides etc from here... especially when there is copyright information on here anyway.

but its not fair to brutalise all of roybacer for the down right intollerable actions of one of their admin people.

although... i would be really annoyed if it was my work being nicked. KILL EM MICKY!!!

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
01-02-02, 03:20 PM
lads erm erm erm erm I have a confusion.. I am an alcoholic. oh no that aint right.

I am a roybacer user and proud. I had you all fooled. you never suspected a thing ;-)

lol. only joking. both sites are great. and in times like this we should all unite and totally flood project mayhems noticeboard with cr@p

Anonymous
01-02-02, 03:23 PM
Tut tut, that aint fcukin on, from a moderator aswel.

How sensible.

Pathetic.

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
01-02-02, 03:34 PM
he owns a 5 door what do you expect lmfao

i think ged should stop him being admin to be fair

because if there is war they dont stand a chance :D

when was the last time ged came on NL i dont think he has been on sinse every one took the piss out of them birds lol he used to always be one of the names at the bottom

Anonymous
01-02-02, 03:35 PM
Im a moderator cause I try to stop insulting posts on roybacer not on other boards.

Anonymous
01-02-02, 03:40 PM
ignore my last post. thought you was on about me being pathetic for harrasing another site (projectmayhem). hmmm guess I am really but nothing to do with this post. lol

Anonymous
01-02-02, 04:29 PM
Nought to do with me mate.... I will find out whats going on....

Anonymous
01-02-02, 04:43 PM
http://pub101.ezboard.com/fged87306frm1.showMessage?topicID=1935.topic

Thats the link to the Post that PaulRobo said it. The message has been edited so I can't say what happened because its the first time I have looked at the post.

On a personal Note, I don't think PaulRobo was gonna post it on Roybacer and say hey this is my guide to rear discs it was just because Blujob (who started the post) wants rear disc's but hasn't got a log on. Maybe it would have been appropraite for paul to let blujob know that you can get a novaload log on now, and there's a guide on there, but he may not of knowen that accounts are available again. Hope this clears one or two things up....

Dan

Anonymous
01-02-02, 04:53 PM
you have always been able to get accounts
you just had to email ian or is this to difficult ?

Anonymous
01-02-02, 04:57 PM
Couldent you just give "blujob" a LINK to the article ( http://www.novaload.net/articles/article.asp?ID=50 ) or dont you want reybacer members going near novaload?

-------------------
[-devil.jpg-]kev@novaload.net

Anonymous
01-02-02, 05:10 PM
hey it's not me who said I would nick it ick so don't have a pop at me. I will post the link on RB on that post so peps can see it, thats what it is there for, and if I didn't want people to go near novaload I wouldn't be here....

You think we are out to get you when we really aren't

Anonymous
01-02-02, 05:37 PM
I was not going to claim it as my own, and i was actually going to post a request and ask if i could send him a copy of it as i thought it was copyrighted! I did not know if a link would work or not as he didnt have a log on and i thought you were not allowing new users on still!

Did not mean to offend anyone, and would not "nick" anyone elses work, it was just something i said , looking back now, in the wrong contec and could only really be interpreted in the way you did, the way i did not mean it.

My sincere appologies to all concerned, i did not copy the guide, and would not of done without permission.

Proceede with my slating.

Anonymous
01-02-02, 05:52 PM
you SLAAAG!!!!
lol
:D

Anonymous
02-02-02, 10:02 AM
lmao @ wisewood.

Anonymous
03-02-02, 05:02 PM
ive just read the title 2 this tread

y roybacer ppl

surely were all NOVA OWNERS

lets all get along

group hug ???

Anonymous
04-02-02, 08:02 AM
v1nce... are you new by any chance?
novaload and roybacer do not "get along".
they are sworn enemies... at least the admin teams seem to be anyway... everybody blames everyone else... it all blows up about once a month.
but it is entertaining!!

Anonymous
04-02-02, 09:18 AM
LOL @ Wisewood...... VV True.... Think we call it passing the buck...

Anonymous
04-02-02, 09:38 AM
lol paulrobbo trying to get out if it

it ent gunna work !

Anonymous
04-02-02, 09:58 AM
yer new 2 this board

as i can c its just another vauxhall board

Anonymous
13-02-02, 12:23 AM
im a roybacer fella through and through, y? cos it was the first nova site i could actually post on (when i first came here, it wouldnt let me register) yet ive just met up with a novaload fella, novasr69.

i dont see y we dont just get along........

Anonymous
13-02-02, 02:22 AM
i wouldnt be pleased with any kind of copying or editing of something that took a large amount of resources and personal time to compile. not just the time sat at the PC but the hours grubbing around getting dried mud in yer eyes etc

seeing as its in the non-members area i see no problem with a plain link

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS