PDA

View Full Version : theaving scum!!!

nova_kev
16-01-05, 12:21 AM
been out tonight and drew the short straw so had to drive!! left my car in a NCP car park that are meant to be safe and founs sum thieving scum had broke into my car!! i had removed the hazrd switch and put it in my door card!! the sad t***s have taken the hazard switch but left all my sound system!! i dont get it?!?!?!

why take a hazard switch but leave my install?!?!?!

some strange people out there these days :evil: :evil:

ps, how much for a replacement switch coz my indicators aint working!!

rachaelrebekah
16-01-05, 12:33 AM
if u turned the hazard switch upside down n put it back in u can supposedly start em. i swear someone has told me it does work. maybe wanted it for that. maybe planning to come back for it at a later date.

5_door owner
16-01-05, 01:01 AM
as said you can easily start the nova by turning the switch upside down as it turns the ignition on. so your lucky they didnt have your car away.

nova_kev
16-01-05, 01:42 AM
yeah it does work, thats why i tryed to hide it!! lets see the c*nts take it now with no dizzy cap, rotor arm and HT lead from the coil to the dizzy cap!! think i might park it in the same place next week and hide in car further up the road to see if they come back......and i will rap my bat round there skulls before drowning the little f***s

:twisted: :twisted:

Mike.
16-01-05, 09:48 AM
sounds a good plan lol

can't stand people who mess with other peoples things

dan-hipgrave
16-01-05, 11:08 AM
ps, how much for a replacement switch coz my indicators aint working!!

Here you go mate - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10404&item=4518778179&rd=1

I bought myself one of them switches, and it works great and will never break.

nova_kev
16-01-05, 11:27 AM
cheers chap 8)

deankenny
16-01-05, 11:59 AM
damn, so theres a fault with the hazard switch do u suggest i sort this out b4 i make any mods?

Adam
16-01-05, 12:22 PM
damn, so theres a fault with the hazard switch do u suggest i sort this out b4 i make any mods?
All MK2 novas i think.

morrie
16-01-05, 12:53 PM
Thats well shit. Why does anyone break into motors aniway.The polis are useless and dont do anything to help. No wonder people take the law into their own hands.ma mate got his window smashed so he phoned the cops, they came out and said the cctv camera was facing the other way. Found out who did it , cos people always talk.

raza
16-01-05, 12:59 PM
What u mean Turn it upside down and it starts the egnition;o does it really? ;S

epo
16-01-05, 02:33 PM
All MK2 novas i think.

think theres a guid on here to sort it out

http://www.nova-land.com/

Mel
16-01-05, 08:19 PM
My mk2's never started when I tried that lol...

Philsutton
16-01-05, 08:29 PM
it doesnt start the engine just turns the ignition on

epo
16-01-05, 08:31 PM
lol reminds me of pv

MattNova
17-01-05, 10:35 AM
its strange what they take isn't it. its like the other week when i had my car nicked, they took my college work n speakers, but did not take me CD's and headunit :? strange isn't it.

markbound
17-01-05, 10:43 AM
you can get 1 from the scrap yard for free if u cant iv got a spare 1 u can have