PDA

View Full Version : My sister (16 yr old)

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:05 AM
This is quite a long story, but please take the time to read it... i need some help. :-/

My sister is 16 and a half (give or take) and has fallen in with a bad crowd recently - which to cut the very long story short ended up with her hanging around with a guy in his 50's who was having her shoplift for him.
He then pretended to my mum and stepdad that he was her friends father so she could stay at his place at weekends, telling her to go along with it or he would tell my mum she had been shoplifting... which obviously she did not want.
SHOCK HORROR!!! I hear you cry... keep reading - it gets worse.
He has had a long list of young girls "under his wing" doing shoplifting for him, and on occasion he has pimped them out to young lads in the area working from his place.

Keep going, it gets worse!
My sister and this guy were arrested for shoplifting in a large shopping centre in sheffield which shall remain nameless. My sister was questioned by the police and told them everything while in the presence of my mother, when all of a sudden she asked my mum to leave the interview room for a while... this was so she could tell them that this guy had been touching her up etc. while she had been at his house and she was to keep quiet or mum would be told about the shoplifting...
Any normal family trauma may stop here... but oh no... not mine... keep reading.

My kid sis went out yesterday (sunday 3rd) and didnt come home when she was supposed to so 45 minutes late my mum phones me asking if i have heard from her... NOPE! not a thing all day.
Mum gets the police involved as she is worried it could be something to do with wierdo bloke. The police carry out their basic enquiries.
Mum, me and her best mate were phoning her mobile but it was just ringing and ringing.
Finally she sent a txt saying she was safe and not to worry, and leave her alone. NO CHANCE!!! i said... how do i know this is my sister and not some wierdo who killed her and snatched the phone.
I asked silly questions like my middle name, my cats names and where we used to holiday as kids. The answers came back correct so she was definately there, but the way the messages were written just wasn't right. all the words were spelled out right, not the usual abbreviations you find on her txt msgs.
Which leads me to believe someone else is using the phone and getting the answers from her.

Thing is... there is a whole bunch of other stuff muddled in which makes it even more suspicious... i just dont have time to write it and this is already a huge message.

My question... what do i do?
Find out this wierdo blokes address and storm it with a mate and a baseball bat?
The police know all about him and what he's been up to and mum told them we think he could be involved but they haven't been to check his house, even though we haven't told them she told us she was safe.
What do i do?
I have had no sleep and am worried sick...

Serious comments only please boys and girls as this is quite a sensative subject.
Do you think the phone company would do a search for the location of the phone for us?

Please give advise... i dont know what to do!

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:27 AM
mate, it sounds like you need to go round to this guys house and give him a beating!!! I wouldn't think twice about it! If it was my sister and I knew that some pervy guy was doing all this stuff I would be round there like a shot!! the police are probably just as sickened by all this as you are, but they have to follow strict rules when getting evidence to convict the guy otherwise he could be let off on a technicality. You on the other hand can go round there in the middle of the night break all his windows and basically give him a good scare and then see what happens. If he still doesn't stop doing what he is doing then get round there and beat the piss out of him until he is unable to speak and drop him outside the police station with a big sign on his chest saying "SEX OFFENDER!!cut my bollocks off!!!"

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:32 AM
Problem is - he knows what i look like, and what my car looks like... as do the police as i have been there when they have been a my mums place asking questions.
If he says, some guy, 6'3, dark hair, bit beardy with a blue nova threw bricks through my windows, they will be straight round to see me.
Could get mates to do it?
I dunno...

My main concern right now is where the hell is my sister? She/whoever is using her phone for her reckones she is safe and well... but i aint convinced as i said.

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:40 AM
I didn't realise you didn't know where she was!!! that's harsh!
I see your point about getting recognised! do you know where the guy lives? if so, drive by his house slowly and see if you can see your sister. How long has she been gone now? I know it is probably not what you want to hear, but it does sound like you should be worried, if she is genuinely ok and not with this guy, then there is no reason why she wouldn't answer the phone. I think you should definately go round to his house and ask to see her or at the very least ask him to his face if he knows where she is.
If it is her that is sending the text messages then she may get annoyed that you have gone round, but basically she will see the reason for you worrying eventually, family is family, she will understand why you are getting involved!!
I would like to offer some help, but I dont know what I could do!!!!

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:45 AM
sorry to hear that m8

i think you should get a group of close friends to go round his house check it. but i think if it was him who had you sister i do not think he would be there as it would be the first place you / the old bill would check so he would not have her there

but from the past of your sister and what happened she should be there top priority

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:47 AM
You say she hangs about with a "dodgy" crowd. this crowd more then likely will be at your town centre doing what they do. basically grab one and get them to tell you where this geezer lives. Once you know where he lives text your sister (assuming she is still repling) and find out where she is (get a mate to witness the texts you are sending). if she doesnt tell you send one asking if she is okay and at this geezers house. if she replys yes then go to this geezers house and ask to see her. if the geezer says she isnt there force the door (make sure you got some mates with you cause you dont know whos in their). hold the geezer back and grab your sister. be careful with any physcial attacks you make. basically when he complains and the police come to arrest you in the interview they will take into account whats been happening recently and you can tell them about the fact that you text'd her and she said she was there but he wouldnt let you see her. then you can say you felt worried for her safety (which you do but you now have proof). if she wont reply with her location or anything force the door anyway.

phone company wont give them details away its illegal for them to do so. do you know his full name?

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:51 AM
last she was seen was yesterday at 4pm, but according to her mates who last saw her she was in a good mood and wasn't bothered by any problems at home... so why not come home?
they say she aint got a boyfriend where she could be staying...
i dont know his address, mum wont give it me as she thought i would go and butcher the tw@t after what happened a couple of weeks ago... which is a good point, coz i would.
i know roughly where it is but not exactly, and there aint a road goes by his house apparently its closed into an estate... bloody wierd setup if you ask me.

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:56 AM
get me the post codes to the streets roughly where he lives and his name. I'll get you his address

Anonymous
04-02-02, 11:41 AM
cheers pag... but i think she'll be ok...
dogz... all i know is its either steel or sharwood thats his last name.
initial of B. thats all the info i can get outta mum so far. she reckons if i get more than that i will be able to find him... she is probably right.

Anonymous
04-02-02, 11:49 AM
ok who deleted pags listing... now mine makes no sense.
anyway... i will be disapearing soon when the afternoon shoft comes in early to take over.
have aranged a mate who had a baseball bat to meet me later, although the bat is now gone, he uses an iron bar these days... "that'll do" i said.
apparently the plod are gonna check his address out, finally, 12 hours later! if they get no joy i will be paying him a visit myself later this evening.
First things first... trip to school and have a chat to this teacher and lassy who said she had a phonecall with her at 8pm... last known vocal contact - then round to the house the plod searched for her last night with no luck. after that... all her mates in alphabetical order... then work my way through the numbers in her old sim card.

Anonymous
04-02-02, 11:52 AM
Sorry to hear about that mate. Does sound like the bloke needs a kicking. When you get his address let the locals in his area know what hes doin and start a protest. i reckon there will be enough local support. the thing is your sister may be in love with him or scared. hope everythin goes ok anyway.

Regards
Sy

Anonymous
04-02-02, 11:58 AM
she is terrified...
thought about something like that...
spray pimp and pederfile on his house or something...
the area he lives in that wont go down too well... especially someone as camp as him...
(so i am told)

Anonymous
04-02-02, 12:11 PM
give me a street near where you think he lives (and a postcode of that area) and i'll have a look for his address if you need it.

Anonymous
04-02-02, 12:39 PM
This situation is really bad mate. I fully agree with the views on giving him a good kicking, I mean who wouldn't? Your sister is unfortunatley at an impressionable age, and like Sy says, she could well be "in love" with this bloke, and waiting on the empty promises he probably makes of money, clothes, etc. Basically he is making her believe that her life will be better if she stays with him.
Go to the school like you planned, talk to her mates etc. see if any of her mates can get hold of her, and try to find out where she is. If this guy is known in the group of friends your sister was hanging out with, then its possible that one of the other people will know his address or at least his full name..

I think the phone company can do a location search, but you will need the police to organise it.

Hopefully the police will find her at his house,and she'll be home safe and sound by tonight.. Keep texting her and asking if shes ok. Wait and see what the police say/do.
The last thing you want to do is get yourself arrested for breaking and entering or assault, coz you cant do much from inside a police cell.

Hope it all works out mate..

Ben.

Novaloader Formally Known as Cheese :D

Anonymous
04-02-02, 01:52 PM
after this is over sort the bloke out with a quick mail shot delivered to all the houses in his area
showing his picture
home
work
mobile
fax
numbers

and full address......

he will be begging the police to lock him up for protection X-(

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
04-02-02, 02:43 PM
agreed with every1!
my old mans a copper .....aint spoke in yrs....perfect oppurtunity ill have a word with him.....see what he thinks on subject!!!

soz to hear bout this!

(Give him a public humiliation......then fill his mouth full of blood)

dirty fcuking perv

hope it all turns out ok!

ill b in touch

"Saxo?, i'd rather walk!"

:D

Anonymous
04-02-02, 04:21 PM
Be very very careful if you do go to him.
You may find yourself on the recieving end of a court case if he complains.

Think before you act- it would be so easy to go round and kill the guy. Anyone in your situation woulod do the same. Just be careful and have a good alibi/witness if you do something (or make sure noone ever finds his body;))

Anonymous
04-02-02, 05:06 PM
I would hound the police to get them to go round. Why is this man free if she has told the police what he is like?
Personally, I think that mild law breaking would be a small side effect to get her back & make sure she's safe. I'm no legal expert but you can't get in that much trouble for forcing your way into his house, but as previously said, get witnesses & be sensible. You need to make sure you only do what you have to, i.e. if you go round his house purley look for your sis, there is no need to give him a kicking. Yet.
I'm very sorry to hear it, its one of those things you never think will happen to you.

let us know how it turns out and good luck.

Anonymous
05-02-02, 12:03 AM
good luck geezer but take it easy n make sure you don't get yourself down the nick.

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
05-02-02, 12:20 AM
to be honest wisewood, i think the police may turn a blind eye to you "dealing with it" as long as its not too harsh, especially if they know what he is like. If you find out where he lives go round one night with a couple of mates and ask to see your sister(thats if you get an answer). if he says she is not there then just get past him anyway and go check for yourself. dont be too forcefull or he may get the police but also remember he will be reluctant to do this as it may bring to light what hes been up to. at least this way even if your sister is not there you will know for sure and will not be left wondering. If he goes for the police then make sure u have got a good alibi to back you up as freak said. Preferably a non family member or 2 as when i got into trouble a few years back the police wouldnt take my mum and aunt as witnesses for me simply because we are related. I would bide my time though regarding crippling this c*nt as it may look very suss if he gets his legs broke while this is going on. Wait till the whole thing is over, which may be a while as he may even go to jail, then get a couple of mates, some balaclavas and bats and pay this sick f*ck a visit late one night and do him some serious damage.(again keep a good alibi just incase things go tits up)

i seriously hope all goes well for you mate - let us know

ps our family had a problem with a "beast" and my cousin but now the guy has steel plates holding his face together - f*cking serves him right too and if i could i would invariably take his life

Anonymous
05-02-02, 12:38 AM
Bloody hell Andy mate :O I'm shocked!

Do you know "roughly" where he lives then? Is it local to where you live (I won't mention any area names).

This is such a tricky one like peeps have said above......I'd be feeling I'd want to murder the fucker if it was my sis (which is the natural way to react) but like peeps have also said, be careful.......it's bad enough all this happening without you getting into trouble too!

There's obviously something not right with all this....the text messages etc....I can understand you being worried!
If you need any help, you know where I am.....only about 10 mins away as you know!

Anonymous
05-02-02, 03:23 AM
I have two sisters whom i look after and i can imagine how you must be feeling.

Go to the police station one night, and make sure its while you are at the cop shop, that his face gets mashed and his house searched to see if your sister is there. ou will have a perfect alibi.
I know you dont know me, but if there is anything that i could help you with then i gladly would. I am not to far away from Sheff either.

I hope things turn out o.k for you.

Anonymous
05-02-02, 07:34 AM
Well ladies and or gentlemen.
Thanks for all the support.
I am just going to do a new post outlining the results of Monday's "social" visits.

By the time i got to bed last night at 10pm i had been awake for 33 hours. Man, i was nackered. The second longest time i have ever been awake... the longest was 44hours. But that was aided by 2 packs of pro plus.

Anonymous
05-02-02, 08:10 AM
you know... i bet this post wasn't quite what you all expected when you saw the title was it ya set of randy hormonal buggers. :D

Anonymous
11-02-02, 12:50 AM
If you need an address/phone number, www.bt.com has an online directory.

If I was in your position, sod the old bill, beat the crap out of the b*strd, deserves nowt better.

Gibby

Anonymous
11-02-02, 04:57 PM
thanks mate but i already tried that... ex-directory.

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.

Anonymous
11-02-02, 05:19 PM
www.192.com

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D