PDA

View Full Version : PNG Region 13 meet

Anonymous
07-02-02, 01:54 AM
I'm just wondering if the meet is going ahead this next weekend (Sunday 10th)?

I know it's the second Sunday of the month so it should be, but thought I ought to check......I might actually make it this time :)
It'll be my first meet since it's been at the new location, so be nice to see a few peeps for the first time in ages.

Anonymous
07-02-02, 09:46 AM
I'll text the co-ordinator for u rich and get back to you. Dont know if its still at the same place, i might try and make it, depends if the fitting of my gsi suspension goes to plan on sat! ;)

Anonymous
07-02-02, 11:58 PM
i'm in the png(live in yorkshire). but have never been to a meeting!!
what goes on there??
cheers,
:-/

Anonymous
08-02-02, 12:27 AM
um....we meet up, chat, look at each others cars, have something to eat, have a drink, and maybe go for a drive round somewhere.......that's what we did at the last one I went to anyway, which was Spring last year :O

It used to be literally 2 mins drive up the road from my house, but the regional coordinators retired (sold their nova and got an Astra I think!) and the meets stopped for ages. We've got new coordinators now but the meeting place is an hour form my house now so I've not been to one yet....not enough spare time, but I'm hoping to make it this weekend if it's on.

Anonymous
08-02-02, 09:41 AM
I texted him last night but he hasnt got back to me. Sorry rich. His name is Karl Neal, his no is 07748901492. Try texting him again and see what he says, i'll try again later and post if i get any info ;)

Anonymous
08-02-02, 10:26 AM
and is karl neal going to be happy that the 2269 members of novaload now know his number?

:D

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.

Anonymous
08-02-02, 07:17 PM
good point MR. WISEWOOD.
:D

Anonymous
10-02-02, 10:52 PM
lol.....I'm sure he'll not mind..it's for a good cause ;)

Actually....I think his number was on the letter they sent out to all Region 13 members anyway, so we all know it.....I just couldn't find the letter :p

Well....did it go ahead or not? I ended up being really late in on Saturday night (working...not clubbing unfortunately) so ended up getting up late today, hence I missed the meet (if it happened).

Anonymous
11-02-02, 09:52 AM
He never got back in touch with me-arsehole.
I didnt end up going as i didnt get my suspension fitted cos my mate had another car in his garage! ARSE! :)