PDA

View Full Version : recaro seats and doorcard's

toon_army2k2
14-01-05, 11:27 AM
hi there im selling a set of recaro seat's, front and back, plus the doorcar's, thay are out of an rs1800 mk3, there in good condition and are really comftable and glue you in the seat when driving round corner's, the only bad thing about them is a tab burn on the passenger seat where some idiot must have droped there tab, you can move the front part forward on the seat's for comfort as you will know if uve ever sat in these sport seat's. The side's of the seat's are mint, normally they wear away on the side's like on the fiesta rs turbo, there the dark recaro's not the normal grey, there very rare in this tone, i still have them in my car but wouldnt be a problem taking them out for anyone, if you would like picture's of them i can take some and e-mail them to anybody interested.
They normally sell for ?150 with worn side's and in ok condition, check e-bay, im only asking ?100.
my fone number is 07763633398 and my e-mail is toon_army2k2@yahoo.co.uk. i will reply asap as im not always on here, thanks for taking your time to read all this.