PDA

View Full Version : My Car... Your input!

Anonymous
05-02-02, 06:50 PM
Right then peeps, i wanna go absoulutly mad on my gte. I want to go with the Jap/racing theme but i want you lot to come up with mad ideas! I hoping to have feature car from it! (Lot of Money to get rid of!) So just come out with mad ideas for my motor and ill see what i can do. Here are the catogorys.

1. ENGINE
2. BRAKES
3. SUSPENSION
4. BODYWORK
5. INTERIOR
6. WHEELS

Cheers peeps!!!

GTE: The better of the nova's!

Anonymous
05-02-02, 07:18 PM
You want mad? here you go

1. ENGINE: Race spec Chevrolet 8 litre V8 - 70 yards to the gallon fuel economy
2. BRAKES: preferably so, yes.
3. SUSPENSION: Yes - Preferably raised about 500mm for ground clearance
4. BODYWORK: Rusty - saves weight
5. INTERIOR: yes
6. WHEELS: 25"

Hth

Phil :D

(come on - you really wanted a serious answer? Any mods already, what is a large amount of cash etc)

Anonymous
05-02-02, 08:16 PM
idiot

Anonymous
05-02-02, 08:23 PM
lol @ billy

Anonymous
05-02-02, 08:41 PM
*AHEM*

there was actually a serious question on that posting. What is your budget? Any mods already? etc... that way i know what answers to give..

come on.... get a sense of humour & lighten up....

BTW - that engine does exist. Is in the mechanic who works on my cars monster truck..

Anonymous
05-02-02, 10:07 PM
Read my first post numb nuts! Jesus christ! Jap/race theme...?

Budget around ?4k...

Anonymous
05-02-02, 11:07 PM
Right,

First post indicates nothing about the cars current condition, any modifications ALREADY CARRIED OUT. So before you start dishing out the insults, i would be doubly certain that you are correct.

However, being blessed with the ability to read, i was aware of your request for a jap race theme. Why not do what most ppl do and go to a bodyshop that specalises in this sort of work? they will be better able to advise you on this

Having 2 modified cars in my household, I have access to quite a few useful contacts for all areas of vehicle modification (I cite the monster truck guy as an example - he is turbo-ing a prelude for fun atm) and I also know a guy who is something of a bodykit genius (he has produced several feature cars and one offs).

Seeing as you want to be abusive though you can fucking forget any help from me.

Phil X-(

Anonymous
05-02-02, 11:17 PM
http://www.novaload.net/content/upload/turbo(Ian%20storey).jpg

defo one of them eh Billy.

Anonymous
06-02-02, 07:45 AM
1. ENGINE -2.0 16valve usual mods
2. BRAKES -calibra turbo disks front+rear
3. SUSPENSION -anything - 60mm drop?
4. BODYWORK -personal taste really.
normal combination of skirts, different front and rear bumpers with half decent splitters. look at feature cars for some ideas.
5. INTERIOR - race seats, stip out the back and put cage in to make it look the part.
6. WHEELS - i reckon 16" is big enough and you still get rapid perfomance from it, go too big and you are wasting power turning them bigg ass wheels around.

hope this helps.

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.

Anonymous
06-02-02, 09:05 AM
If you are going jap you will have to have a slash cut exhaust they look sweet

and wisewood your list is going to go over 4grand

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
06-02-02, 09:19 AM
so's the insurance. <- key point 2 remember matey

Anonymous
06-02-02, 09:29 AM
1. ENGINE - 1.8 16v on throttle bodies... there goes your budget then quad 4" slash cut rear boxs & Nos
2. BRAKES - V6 calipers front 16v rear discs all with fast road pads, grooved and drilled discs and
3. SUSPENSION - Coilovers front and rear
4. BODYWORK - Carisma R5 Sideskirts, Pug 306 front lights and grille, Badboy bonnet, GTIr bonnet vent, Corsa Combat kit rear bumper, Kingdom spolier, Wings West front bumper, remove handles/locks, smooth tailgate, re-position fuel cap in glass, Crome flair two tone paint
5. INTERIOR - cage, Bucket seats, harness, no rear seats.
6. WHEELS - 18's

Anonymous
06-02-02, 09:34 AM
well - i dont know how much it all costs do i... if you saw the state of my nova you would see i dont believe in spending vast amounts of money n things like soap and water for it... so all the rest has no chance.
lol.
maybe when i got a bit more money.

Anonymous
06-02-02, 11:33 AM
strip it out, drop a cossie lump in the back and make a 4wd.

Anonymous
06-02-02, 06:22 PM
i know give me 4 grand and ur car then u can have my car !

If it isn't kev it isn't worth it !!!

Anonymous
06-02-02, 07:53 PM
Okay, thanks for that boys, im gunna go with

2.0 16V AND USUAL MODS

16V BRAKES FRONT AND BACK

SOME COILOVERS

FULL KINGDOM KIT GTIR SCOOP AND FIAT YELLOW PAINT ALSO GUNNA FLUSH EVERYTHING!!

BUCKETS AND A CAGE ETC

17'S

Cheers Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
06-02-02, 08:18 PM
didn't u already have a turbo/v6/valver/1.2/gsi/gte???

or was that "another" Billy

Anonymous
06-02-02, 08:27 PM
ITS YOUR CAR DECIDE YOURSELF YOU LAZY GIT

Im a Corporate tart :D

Anonymous
06-02-02, 11:44 PM
Go mad with ?4k on that list???
LMAO!!!

To go mad Jap style you are talking easily 3 to 4 times that amount.

Engine: 1.6 16V, Fuck off Turbo, "Chipped" Intercooled, Aquamist, NOS etc etc running very high boost. Completely re-built racing bottom end, Mahler low compression pistons etc etc - 275+Hp ??? Oh and not forgetting a fuel injection kit to feed fuel into the zorst for those all important flames (ala Ralliarts new Evo) plus a noisy dump valve
Transmission: Custom built quaiffe 5 speed CR sequential 'box thru a plate diff.
Whole engine bay gold plated off with red pipework

Suspension: Custom made slammed to the deck with new custom made larger inner and outer arches to accomodate the obligatory 17" without any scrubbage.

Body work: something a bit leery at the front -Kingdom/ Bat Scoopesque but more refined and in proportion to the cars size complete with sculpted in bonnet bulge
Big rear wing and smoothed off rear end Sprayed in somekind of flip gold colour with a red dragon type logo all the place. Plenty of red tuning "names" printed onto the doors behind the front wheels

Interior: Bright crimson leather piped in gold

Ice: I spose so but don't know what

Wheels??? Custom gold plated .......................
getting bored now lol

Anonymous
07-02-02, 12:46 PM
boring

Anonymous
08-02-02, 12:04 AM
Im shocked you forgot the in car boost controller and the furry dice.....

:D

Anonymous
08-02-02, 01:50 AM
One off tubular chassis housing a Skyline R34 engine and 4 wheel drive system, tuned by Blitz to about a thousand horses.
Get Veilside to make up a custom one off kit to suit, then whack on a multi-flip paint job.
Add 18" Technospeed Z1 rims...VERY nice multi-spokes and only ?567 quid each for the 7 x 18's
Striped out, chromed cage, loads of gauges and buckets of course.

Um, ok....may cost a little over 4K but would be nice :D

(wake up Richard...your breakfasts ready....oh....Mum.....it's Saturday!)

Anonymous
08-02-02, 08:28 AM
lmfao @ rich
are you mad...
skyline lump in a nova...
vroom vroom vrooommm... whoosh!!!
screetch, crunch aaarrrggghhh !!!
neee norrr nee norrrr neeee norrrr!!!!

Anonymous
11-02-02, 01:03 AM
lol.....I can dream :D

Look at it this way though....in an old Street Machine mag I've got, there's a 1950's Ford Pop with a 2000BHP Hemi V8 :O
If you can do that to a Pop....see where 'm goin!