PDA

View Full Version : thieving chavs!!!

fafnova
13-01-05, 09:09 PM
go robbing parts back off all the thieving chavs novas and saxos and ask neighbours to fund your new buisness venture!! claim community service benefit too if u can get the parts back to the right owners!! just found it on another site !! were all chavs :twisted:

rachaelrebekah
13-01-05, 09:45 PM
lmao

Philsutton
14-01-05, 11:05 AM
i would be up for such a task, funny how its alright for them to nick your stuff but the minute you do it to them i bet they'd start moaning.

Mike
14-01-05, 09:37 PM
well nova's and saxo's are the most wanted car's in any chav's crimbo list!

shame they just nick 'em when santa dont sqeeze one down the chimey or put one in there "burberry" stocking :lol:

morrie
15-01-05, 11:47 AM
shame they just nick 'em when santa dont sqeeze one down the chimey or put one in there "burberry" stocking :lol:

LMFAO :lol:

?Marty?
15-01-05, 01:08 PM
An eye for an eye, we'd all be blind.

Whether the act of theft is just is not dependant on the victim.

Philsutton
15-01-05, 06:37 PM
well thats alright if you want to let them steal anything of yours but these people need to be taught a lesson in their own language. I mean sending them to jail an giving them 3 meals a day an bed, thats probably more than they started off with.

justnovas
15-01-05, 07:59 PM
well thats alright if you want to let them steal anything of yours but these people need to be taught a lesson in their own language. I mean sending them to jail an giving them 3 meals a day an bed, thats probably more than they started off with.

And sex with a man at night :oops:

Mike
15-01-05, 08:24 PM
and remeber kids "dont drop that soap" :lol:

Philsutton
15-01-05, 08:26 PM
thats one the good things about prison, they come out with stretched ring piece make them think twice about stealing some old ladies chips

Mike
15-01-05, 08:28 PM
thats one the good things about prison, they come out with stretched ring piece make them think twice about stealing some old ladies chips

:lol: yeah, only because they know the chips will got straight thru 'em! :lol: literaly

?Marty?
15-01-05, 11:18 PM
People go on about how easy and great prison is, but you really have NO idea. Even the confinement to one building, would be enough for me.

Mike
16-01-05, 06:56 PM
i hate being stuck in my house for an hour let alone stuck in prison for 8yr's etc

Philsutton
16-01-05, 07:00 PM
im still not feeling sorry for them