PDA

View Full Version : 60mm springs

cruisingscotland
13-01-05, 12:23 PM
i just got my avo 60mm spirngs thru the post the other day,got the back ones on and im lucky if its dropped 20mm,has anyone else had this or are they all like this when there new? do they go down eventually? any help apretiated thanx

Philsutton
13-01-05, 12:29 PM
let them settle for a few days, it wont drop down the full way straight away.

cruisingscotland
13-01-05, 12:31 PM
thats ok then,just hope it goes down eventually

Philsutton
13-01-05, 12:33 PM
it should do, also have you taken out any interior ect... as that would alter the ride hide

cruisingscotland
13-01-05, 12:53 PM
i hav the drivers seat in and half of the back seat lol

luke langton
13-01-05, 07:54 PM
I had my old nova lowered 60mm with the Avo suspension kit and it was fine and I was happy with the result. I bought the same kit and fitted it to my new nova but it doesn?t seem as low either, and I have done over 1000 miles since not doesn?t look like much as changed. The front seems fine it?s just the back I not happy with.

Adam
13-01-05, 08:25 PM
i just got my avo 60mm spirngs thru the post the other day,got the back ones on and im lucky if its dropped 20mm,has anyone else had this or are they all like this when there new? do they go down eventually? any help apretiated thanx
What nova have you got, were the springs made for a gsi?

Mike.
13-01-05, 08:51 PM
i've had a similar problem with my car, lowered it 60mm with bilstien springs and shocks and the fronts fine but the arse end is in the air lol

but for some reason it doesn't really bother me, its different lol