PDA

View Full Version : mooolah gooola schoooooola..........

dunova
11-01-05, 11:34 PM
........as title, what do you all think? I would like some very deep and thoughtfull thoughts that don't really make much sense please.

Chris
11-01-05, 11:35 PM
ok

dunova
11-01-05, 11:39 PM
Is taht the deepest thought you can come up with?

fafnova
11-01-05, 11:39 PM
yes

dunova
11-01-05, 11:44 PM
My current deepest thought is mooolah gooola schooola :lol:

burgo
11-01-05, 11:47 PM
im happy for ya

dunova
11-01-05, 11:51 PM
This is quite a random post, but so are all the others in muppet-i thought i would follow by example. I am currently moooolahed so admin please feel free to delete this so i dont have to read about my stupid self tommorrow. I think my typing is still quite good though-better than some others on here when they are sober! :lol:

fafnova
11-01-05, 11:51 PM
suppose it is the muppet corner will get your choclate medal in the post !

Matt Nova
12-01-05, 12:06 AM
i shall celebrate in this moment of madness and say meh

dunova
12-01-05, 12:06 AM
Chocolate medal?!?! :o Sounds scary to me

I'm going to sleep now, as otherwise i may sleep on my keyboard :bad-word:

dunova
12-01-05, 12:11 AM
When in evolution did anyone ever think it'd be a good idea to sleep on a bouncy/springy rectangle?! DEEP :lol:

Matt Nova
12-01-05, 12:13 AM
think you've had something that has upset your tummy have some paracetemol and cold water then straight to bed

epo
12-01-05, 12:45 PM
have you been in epo's stash :lol:

Matt Nova
12-01-05, 01:45 PM
have you been in epo's stash :lol:

someone had a stash a mk meet and it wasn't you

epo
12-01-05, 04:22 PM
nah deffo not am not into driving while stoned especially with jack in the car

dunova
12-01-05, 06:14 PM
Well that was an interesting night...........only remembered posting this when i just saw it :lol: I think my point was, there's been a lot of pointless post's lately (**cough** Marty **cough**) but it is muppet corner i suppose.

No stash though, just copious amounts of alcohol :D

?Marty?
12-01-05, 08:02 PM
I think my point was, there's been a lot of pointless post's lately (**cough** Marty **cough**) but it is muppet corner i suppose.

If ignorance really WAS ''bliss'', more people would be blissfull. But then the whole essence of ignorance leaves one ignorant to one's condition.

Your mockery is infact a very good demonstration of one's self-ignorance and lack of understanding in the interpretation of things causing confusion and a conclusion of 'this is random and pointless'.

However it does demonstrate a sense of humour in it's manner.

And i also 'like' (oh look, i am now demonstrating sarcasm - how versatile am i!?) the fact that this is in essence a 'whinging post', that does not contain ''get over it'' style replys.

I could catelog and reference COUNTLESS 'whinging posts' and 'random posts' about all manner of things even on this 'first page' of Muppet Corner that are 'accepted' and have gone unnoticed. Whilst mine seem to be singled out and 'whinged about'. Yes this IS Muppet Corner. However it seems that the wolf is not even able to be mutton dressed as lamb amongst the sheep.

Oh and i love the fact that people have clearly tried to psychoanalyse my persona and have concluded that i merely post to increase my post count. Yes you are all oh so correct. I hold it very dear to me. lol

PS - Irony is wasted on the stupid.

Mike
12-01-05, 08:11 PM
I think my point was, there's been a lot of pointless post's lately (**cough** Marty **cough**) but it is muppet corner i suppose.

If ignorance really WAS ''bliss'', more people would be blissfull. But then the whole essence of ignorance leaves one ignorant to one's condition.

Your mockery is infact a very good demonstration of one's self-ignorance and lack of understanding in the interpretation of things causing confusion and a conclusion of 'this is random and pointless'.

However it does demonstrate a sense of humour in it's manner.

And i also 'like' (oh look, i am now demonstrating sarcasm - how versatile am i!?) the fact that this is in essence a 'whinging post', that does not contain ''get over it'' style replys.

I could catelog and reference COUNTLESS 'whinging posts' and 'random posts' about all manner of things even on this 'first page' of Muppet Corner that are 'accepted' and have gone unnoticed. Whilst mine seem to be singled out and 'whinged about'. Yes this IS Muppet Corner. However it seems that the wolf is not even able to be mutton dressed as lamb amongst the sheep.

Oh and i love the fact that people have clearly tried to psychoanalyse my persona and have concluded that i merely post to increase my post count. Yes you are all oh so correct. I hold it very dear to me. lol

i am not taking the pish or slating you, but i get the impression u are trying to tell hit to basically FCUK OFF? althou the way u have wrote ur explanation/defence may well have confused dpnova, resulting in his lack of response to this subject/matter?

mike

dunova
12-01-05, 08:13 PM
You really do have too much time on your hands :lol: and yes i am abit of a sarcy bastard-i have quite a dry sense of humour and am very sinicle.

I think this comment best suits the Americans, including the imfamous George W Bush himself. What a guy. I think it's great that someone with such an astonishing IQ is given so much power.

Mike
12-01-05, 08:17 PM
George W Bush, Astonishing, I.Q???

all in the same sentence! jee's, nether fort id ever hear that! :lol: :lol:

dunova
12-01-05, 08:18 PM
LAST OF THE NOVA SR'S i got the complete 'jist' of Marty's arguement, but due to the persona he's built up on NL i find it very difficult to take him seriously. Also, i hope he wasn't being serious because not a lot that i post on NL should be taken seriously.

Also, i think you're the one that's confused, my name is dunova

PS the reason i've only just replyed is due to the extremely usefull power cut i've just had :roll:

Jack
12-01-05, 08:23 PM
I think this comment best suits the Americans, including the imfamous George W Bush himself. What a guy. I think it's great that someone with such an astonishing IQ is given so much power.
The Candians are just as bad.... I know a guy in the Canadian Air Force (who thinks he's Tom Cruise lol) and you have to make a point of telling him each time you're being sarcastic/ironic....

dunova
12-01-05, 08:29 PM
Did you see the post about a week ago with a link to American ebay? It had a Honda that had been 'modified' to really take the pish and the ad was really sarcy-barely any of them that posted questions got the sarcasm atall and really layed into the bloke! Dumbass Americans :lol: :roll:

Mike
12-01-05, 08:30 PM
well [b]excuse me dunova

i will now proceed to put my handbag away,

and clout him around the head with a zimmer frame! :lol:

dunova
12-01-05, 08:35 PM
Just read that back, did sound abit aggressive :o didn't mean it to sound like that-i think it's due to the copious amounts of coffee i've drank today due to revising ALL day and my brain is fried :morning:

I swear thinking is more knackering than going for a run. Maybe it's such hard work as i'm abit slow :| :lol:

Mike
12-01-05, 08:48 PM
no hard feelings.

if that zimmer frame hurt you, just bop me one in the 'spuds'

?Marty?
12-01-05, 09:17 PM
... i am abit of a sarcy ba***d-i have quite a dry sense of humour and am very sinicle...

I really like that, and these are also some of the traits my 'other personalities' posess.

I am not arguing, telling people to 'fuck off', or whatever. I am just 'engaging in light-hearted (witty, from my own perspective) banter'. Unless i am doing all the things that i have just stated that i am not doing.

PS - i love you all. Lets cuddle.

dunova
12-01-05, 09:58 PM
Unless i am doing all the things that i have just stated that i am not doing.

You have a great way of communicating sometime's :lol:

I am currently 'toning' my abs while i type, by simply electricuting myself. It is both uncomfortable and sometimes painfull, but in the end the pro's will outway the con's. I think :? .

I love these american fat lazy bastard 'workout' inventions :lol:

?Marty?
14-01-05, 09:08 PM
^^^ Waste of time and electricity.

To tone your abs without sweating, you only need to exercise them by keeping them taught. They will adapt and strengthen.

I have very noticable abs and only bother doing 20 sit-ups once a month or so. Just when i am bored.

Although i have allways been very slim, albeith with all my muscles visibly prominent and taught.

* PS i am actually an 18 stoner fat man. With no muscles. Or a penis.

dunova
15-01-05, 12:03 PM
I have noticed quite a difference actually, but you've got to position it very well so it contracts the muscle rather than just electricuting you :o

Quite good for ?7 posted. Ebay bargain :D :lol:

?Marty?
15-01-05, 01:05 PM
IT might tone them, but merely contracting them will not make them develop. Muscle requires resistance for it to grow.

dunova
15-01-05, 03:14 PM
IT might tone them

That's exactly what i'm after :lol:
I don't want a rippling 6 pack because i think it looks un-natural and crap, just toned :wink:

I've recently become a new member of 'muscletalk.co.uk' aswell-where people discuss training routine's and supplements etc. It's very informative but abit more formal and stricter than NL :?

Does anyone else on here train properly? I think Dan does doesn't he?

?Marty?
15-01-05, 03:27 PM
Dan just eats pies. Alex is the gym boy. He is actually a mini Arnold under his clothes too. Which he demonstrated at Kevs, by wrestling with everyone. But since then, he has put on another 4 stone in muscle.

* what i have been told. I have never even spoken to him.