03-02-02, 11:10 PM
well as u may now that post has been deleted

if u REALLY wanna keep posting on there message board u might want this addy

http://pub18.ezboard.com/fprojectmayhem16007homework

enjoy

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
04-02-02, 09:36 AM
have you been on there. theyve modified all our posts. this is WAR!!!!

Anonymous
04-02-02, 02:45 PM
hehehe some point out its just a film

(scary 2 think there ppl think that thou)

Anonymous
06-02-02, 01:06 AM
Aha......so THAT'S the board you were talking about!

lol.....I see why everyone's so pissed about their comments!

Fucking wankers.....I'm gonna post the odd thing or two :D

Anonymous
06-02-02, 01:25 AM
Fucking hell!

They are a bunch or seriously deranged individuals aren't they!!!

Just been reading this post:

http://pub18.ezboard.com/fprojectmayhem16007homework.showMessage?topicID=68 9.topic

Sad twats!

Anonymous
06-02-02, 10:26 AM
come on rich own up - you are one of them aren't you?

haha

they are allproper mad.
why do they think that pouring an accelerant onto a car and lighting it is the best way to vandalise a car? bloody fools.
talking about making home made napalm and all sorts.

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.

Anonymous
06-02-02, 10:32 AM
have a look at this one...
first message is a bit crap but then they really go off on one about consumerism and mindless souls and all sorts of absolute rubbish.

http://pub18.ezboard.com/fprojectmayhem16007homework.showMessageRange?topic ID=689.topic&start=21&stop=25

Anonymous
06-02-02, 10:46 AM
oh i like this one.

Cars are @#%$.
Why bother.
I'd rather walk across the country, its a lot more convenient.

HOW?
how is walking across the country more convienient than driving. Surely they are confused? You dont go... oh i am in sheffield and need to be in manchester - i'll walk do you? you say - i'll jump in me car and thrash it over woodhead pass (or the snake)... or even get the train or a coach - or even get in a taxi... but you wouldn't walk because it would take you bloody ages.

Anonymous
06-02-02, 06:07 PM
there are well fucked in the head

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
07-02-02, 01:42 AM
lol

I can't remember the exact link off hand, but on one thread I read last night, one bloke was talking about how he cuts himself for release :O (or what ever he said....sick whatever it was)

FUCKING PSYCHOS!

One thing that made me laugh was they were talking about not needing material things, such as cars for example, as these things don't matter.
SO, one of them then says why not cut off your legs, since you don't really need them.....the real you is a soul and this body is just a vehicle....one which we don't really need!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT THEN :O

I ended up not posting in the end 'cos I've got my own ezboard and didn't want any of those knobs turning up on it causing havoc for revenge for the things I was going to say!

Anonymous
07-02-02, 08:54 AM
lmao.
how can they not need their body...
fair enough they believe the body is just a vehicle and life is just to prepare you for the afterlife, but if you cut your body up you're gonna end up in the afterlife quicker than anticipated aren't ya.

that thing about cutting yourself for the release does actually work apperently. If you cut yourself and release the right amount of blood, not too much and not too little, you actually feel really relieved and a sense of euphoria or something.
But you can get addicted to it like drugs, you crave the high. then eventually end up with no blood left after havingto lose more blood each time to achieve the same result.

Silly buggers.