PDA

View Full Version : Mine and Seans own MK(Brum) Meet

-Bruce-
11-01-05, 08:21 PM
Me, sean and the AA man had an impromptu meet of our own on sunday. We decided to hold it on the hard shoulder of the M6.

heres the one and olny good pic!! shame only two of us turned up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/broos3/carstuff215.jpg

Bruce

Riggy
11-01-05, 08:23 PM
lol looks like a good day was had by all lol

sorry i could stay on the hard shoulder with you any longer lol but you got there in the end lol and sean has his car again now so all is well hehehe

looks so like my pic of my car goin onto the back of a truck last year lol but ive lost it lol

nam
11-01-05, 08:24 PM
lol, i was talking to dean on saturday night just before he went to meet you and he said he had washed and cleaned his car for this meet. and his car didnt make it :D

Nam

5_door owner
11-01-05, 08:41 PM
devastated i missed this meet, i've always wanted to see that truck. iirc thats the one with the 19" rims innit :lol: :lol:

unlucky with the car sean.
:|

Mike.
11-01-05, 08:43 PM
lol looks like you guys had a great day lol

why didn't you go to the meet nam. don't ask why i didn't go because you would most probably no the answer lol

Nick
11-01-05, 09:48 PM
what happened to it !?

looks v.nice by the way

Philsutton
11-01-05, 10:06 PM
what happened there? Looks a familiar thing though seeing a nova at the side of the road, but its normally mine

-Bruce-
12-01-05, 09:17 AM
Well Phil, seans nsf wheel bearing seized and the car was undrivable!!

bruce

SREmma
12-01-05, 10:05 AM
Gutted for you mate looks like you had a wonderful time at your own little meet LOL :lol:

Cars they always mess up when you got to do something or go somewhere!!! Sods Law...

:lilangel:

srs1
12-01-05, 10:59 AM
well it is at home now all tucked up in the driveway.

cars fixed and driving again.

i will service the brakes before pv show, theres no way i am going to miss that one. NO WAY!

Matt Nova
12-01-05, 11:20 AM
gutted mate at least you are alright

Will F
12-01-05, 11:39 AM
What an awesome venue. Although a little dangerous.

Glad to hear its sorted now Sean!

epo
12-01-05, 12:50 PM
let us know when the next one is ill come along and damge part of my car :wink: :lol:

nam
12-01-05, 05:46 PM
lol looks like you guys had a great day lol

why didn't you go to the meet nam. don't ask why i didn't go because you would most probably no the answer lol

i couldnt get down there:( and yea i know your answer lol

Dpnova
12-01-05, 07:47 PM
I blame the 2ltr if you had done things the right way you would be fine :D nice one for fixing it dude

NovaNickHead
13-01-05, 01:42 AM
looks nice in the pic mate, very differnt to the feature pics!

get some updated pics matey.... :)

jynxy
13-01-05, 02:21 AM
lol, i was talking to dean on saturday night just before he went to meet you and he said he had washed and cleaned his car for this meet. and his car didnt make it :D

Nam

when did you call me to go to the meet :evil: i dont have a car yet so how would i have washed it :/

of course it didnt make it :P

Al Wilson
13-01-05, 04:42 PM
lol at the meet!

I am going to fix one of those tllt/slide things to my next project.

Glad the cars back together Sean.