PDA

View Full Version : People posting links

?Marty?
11-01-05, 08:19 PM
Can you all stop posting hundreds of links to 'funny things' and etc? There is no need. Or is there? I don't know.

But, i mean, instead of links to items for sale on e-bay (whether funny, 'of interest', or whatever reason they are singled out) can you not just post a SINGLE link saying ''have a look at E-Bay (http://www.ebay.com). It has things that are on sale. Some of which may be funny, 'of interest', or whatever. Go and look. But keep it to yourself. We ALL know how to use the internet, and we all know how it works.''

Same with '' Crapville.com (http://www.crapville.com) has many funny things on it. Go have a look and see if you find some that are funny to YOU. I could post many threads listing one's I found funny, but i won't because persons have differing senses of humour and those i find and post here may not be as funny as those you may find yourself.''

Ok, it does serve the purpose of those of us being lazy who just say ''...give me a link..'' or ''...summarise...'' (i.e. Cambridge lol).

And also, 'many hands make light work'. In that some may find things that others never will, due to the VASTNESS of the internet, and the way in how our imagination/thought ability differs (i.e. things we may search for).

I just want you all to tell me off for whinging, and to hate me. For being the irritating, annoying, fucker that i am.

SEND (http://www.novaload.net/forums/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=3076) me the hate. lol

Mel
11-01-05, 08:43 PM
I think I speak for everyone when I say..

Marty, you weirdo :lol:

Philsutton
11-01-05, 09:15 PM
do you ever stop moaning, get over it

Mike
11-01-05, 09:50 PM
eh?

marty, im worried about you :( :lol:

boredbloke
11-01-05, 10:32 PM
I think marty just wants another point on his post counter......

or he's got abit of pmt :?

Dave
11-01-05, 10:48 PM
jeff stop writing posts for marty and bring him back!
the world will be a better place when the shunning joo returns!

~~joycey~~
12-01-05, 03:11 PM
stop wineing jeeeeeeezus

Matt Nova
12-01-05, 03:14 PM
meh

?Marty?
12-01-05, 07:46 PM
The MORAL of all the above statements is:

- if you like something and/or are happy with something, then you should share it with the world. If you don't like something and/or are not happy about something, you should suffer in silence.

Oh and that 'Marty is Weird'. lol

However, you single me out because i am different. I laugh at you all for being the same. Insanity RULES! I'm having a private tea-pot party. For one.

Dpnova
12-01-05, 07:51 PM
I think you should click HERE!! (www.pointlessuselesscrap.co.uk)

Thanks Again

hendrix
12-01-05, 08:41 PM
mate, u remind me of my house mate, u need a mental evaluation lol. still u provide much amusement so rock on!
Who is jeff??

?Marty?
12-01-05, 09:13 PM
I think you should click HERE!! (www.pointlessuselesscrap.co.uk)

Thanks Again

You ARE kidding. Aren't you? Because i am tempted to argue about this. ESPECIALLY with it coming from you. (Shit. This IS 'starting an argument'?) lol

But CLEARLY this is a humourous reply. As is mine.

Alex
13-01-05, 01:06 PM
Jeff's true identity is a government secret

linzTDI
13-01-05, 01:15 PM
Marty marty marty you do get your knickers in a twist over the littlest things

?Marty?
14-01-05, 09:12 PM
Being a homosexual ape i am very emotional.

PS - Linz i love you. Lets get married and have babies. Forget Keith, he's no good for you. Lets run away to Troy.

linzTDI
17-01-05, 09:16 AM
Pmsl
A marriage proposal you say eh?

What u like marty :lol:

?Marty?
17-01-05, 09:19 PM
I am freaky. I think.

linzTDI
19-01-05, 01:52 PM
How you been anyways still got the nova?

Nova~Lolly
21-01-05, 01:25 PM
mate, u remind me of my house mate, u need a mental evaluation lol. still u provide much amusement so rock on!
Who is jeff??

lmao
i wonder which one u mean???
they are all fooking weird :o

?Marty?
22-01-05, 01:02 PM
How you been anyways still got the nova?

I have been getting older. 25 now. Which is showing through in my maturity. At weekends i like to dance, wearing a tinfoil hat.

Yep, still got the nova. It's being re-sprayed, and then i will sell it to some chav for an extortionately high price, and buy myself a proper car.

NovaloadedAgain
22-01-05, 07:07 PM
Obviously those Nova fumes effect different peeople more then others, Get some fresh air Marty. lol