PDA

View Full Version : A$$ holes tried to TWOK my nova

raza
10-01-05, 01:58 PM
Well It was 1 pm my mum was out i live in a posh part of cleethorpes nova was in front of my house in the garden i heard a noise out side looked out the window and i see too little ass holes in my garden with a scwer driver in my lock =\ i ran out the back door so they wouldnt see me but when i got i heard the alrm go off and they started running I chased them got one of the little cocks i cracked him and dragged him back to my house and phoned the police he was a 17 year old little tit police came and took him away woot one more twocker got busted so now at least i no his face and hopefully i wont be seeing him again!!! just now need a new dor lock or get a stopper so i can bung it up any idea where i can get a stopper from ? cheers peace Ryan!

Philsutton
10-01-05, 02:01 PM
i hope you mashed his face up good an proper

Matt2107
10-01-05, 02:01 PM
Ive got a genuine vauxhall door lock with new keys.

NickWalliams
10-01-05, 02:07 PM
F*ck the POlice! I would of roughed him up a bit, threw him in the nova and drove to the remotest place you could think of and kick the little f**ker out, and for extra fun nick the little c*nts trainers and his cap!

raza
10-01-05, 02:22 PM
i hit him at least 5 times I the car was any more damaged than just the locks i would have stuck him in the garage abd kicked his ass more than i did best thing is i only had the car a week lol

Chris
10-01-05, 02:35 PM
its ok, he will be out tonight, or even now. If that happened round my way they would come back and torch the car. Lock-ups are the future

raza
10-01-05, 03:04 PM
Yea My car is now in the garage my mum can stick her shitty Fiesta in the drive my car will eb safe Now thinking of getting a camera on side of house so i can watch bloody vauxhalls always tried to be stolen round here

SREmma
10-01-05, 03:12 PM
:( Some Little fuc*er tried breaking into my car the other day to! Lucky they popped the lock out totally and didnt jam a screwdriver in the door! I Didnt have a alarm at the time just a stoplock! I also havent put my cd player etc in yet so wether they though crap no stereo or shit stop lock or someone disturbed them i dunno! But that day and brought an alarm even loud exhausts set it off!!!

I would have smacked the little sods if i had seen them to!

:lilangel:

Chris
10-01-05, 03:43 PM
Now thinking of getting a camera on side of house so i can watch bloody vauxhalls always tried to be stolen round here

You can get a kit from Argos made by micromark wehn setup properly alrms and switches to a camera with movement on. It is a control box and 2 cameras I think, they are around ?60, well worth it, you dont need your telly on all night just leave the box on, if someone walk where the camera is it will alarm and switch to that one, so when you flick the telly on, you see who it is straight away

Chris

Stuart
10-01-05, 04:58 PM
also, dare i say it, on ebay you can get wireless covert cameras so you could mount it in your car and get a nice view of what ever you like. they have about a 30M range (through walls) 60 odd in the oipen and they are about ?20 i belive.

go covert, its far more fun ;)

Mike.
10-01-05, 05:56 PM
what is it with novas and grimsby

gutted for you mate

were abouts in grimsby are you from any way :?:

mad-driver
10-01-05, 06:53 PM
dont matter where u r everyone wants to nick Nova's. In fact im gonna put mine away right now!

Hughsie II
10-01-05, 07:00 PM
Sorry to hear it mate.Its like it where ever you are.Mines been broken into & vandalised in the last year & i live in the QUIET westcountry!
At least it was only a lock that was damaged.

Mike.
10-01-05, 07:07 PM
i had to move my nova from my house to my dads because i was getting a bit worried about the number of chavs stopping at the top of the drive and looking at my car

Mike
10-01-05, 07:08 PM
i no wot its like mate, if i had caught the little pikeys that had away with me nova/alloys i would of done more then bopped 'em in the face!

tie 'em to my tow hook and drag 'em out to cannock chase, beat the little b@stards till they cry for they're mother :twisted:

i FCUKING hate theiving w@nkers. :evil:

Jack
10-01-05, 07:46 PM
just now need a new dor lock or get a stopper so i can bung it up any idea where i can get a stopper from ? cheers peace Ryan!

If you have central locking, screw in a plate. Did that on mine just before I delocked it; two circular plates either side, countersunk bolt through the middle with nut on the back.

raza
11-01-05, 12:04 PM
the car as central locking on it but i aint got the fob so i can unlock it so i removed the lock from the passenger door so no twat can get in to it from that door the car is gonna be garaged now at all times and for the peerson who asked where in grimsby am i i live in cleethorpes near the sea front

Mike.
11-01-05, 06:13 PM
stones throw away from me then :D

MattNova
12-01-05, 11:42 AM
we are all suffering from the wrath of the chav scum!!!