PDA

View Full Version : what i did on sunday

DrivingSpanner
10-01-05, 01:20 PM
I was trying to win a ford focus (the new one) the local chain of ford dealerships had a competition to win the new focus (launched this weekend), what i had to do was a 'racing simulator', 2 laps around silverstone in a f1 car (playstation sorta thing).

Fasted from each dealership went through to the final, i went through! then was robbed at then end cause the bloke that one it went through on two different dealerships and had two chances to win and twice as much practice time as me :o , and boy did he need the practice.....

.... on his last lap he beat my best time by just one tenth of a second, personally i think it was all a big fix!!! i really needed to win that car so that i could sell it and spend the money on the project nova :lol:

As for the new focus, much nicer inside, the handbrake isnt very easy to get to tho cause of an armrest, and the dash started rateling after just 127 miles!

Stuart
10-01-05, 01:46 PM
i drove on in june :p

they are pleasent cars to be honest, and roll on the RS at the end fo the year :D hee hee :twisted:

GT-Dub
10-01-05, 02:37 PM
What you on about RS focus is already out, Surly you mean the Cosworth Foki?

Stuart
10-01-05, 02:52 PM
yes i mean a REAL RS cossy. rumoured to be 4wd with a proper engine too

GT-Dub
10-01-05, 02:57 PM
Blimy...

Kid's Give up now... Ain't non of yall gona beat a rep again...

Stuart
10-01-05, 03:02 PM
and ill be able to buy one with a feck load of discount lmao

mind you id give it a while before buying a "new" car ;o)

the new focus is a decent car for using as a car as opposed to trying to rag country lanes etc

Ben
10-01-05, 03:37 PM
yes i mean a REAL RS cossy. rumoured to be 4wd with a proper engine too

A friend was having his cossie completely rebuilt and the guy doing it was one of the cheif designers/testers for the Transmission/gearbox on it.

Mike
10-01-05, 09:03 PM
im quite keen on the new focus convertable. i fink that it is a smart motor. for a focus neway? :lol: