PDA

View Full Version : auto carwash - NEAR DEATH

Anonymous
03-02-02, 07:11 PM
OK took the Nova to the auto carwash today coz i was feeling lazy, stuck it through, no problems, comes out looking quite sparkly.

Go back home and commence polishing when me Dad comes out, gives me the keys to the Daihatsu Sportrak and he heads for the Cherokee saying that we're gonna make a trip there to do those coz the Nova came out so well and it'd save him another trip if i took the Sportrak.

I get the token and go in first. Now, the Daihatsu picked up a punture about a week ago and as such the spare wheel was on...

I head in, it starts, no problems. Gets to the final cycle where it dries the car, and the machine runs very close to the vehicle to dry it properly.

It moves to the back of the Sportrak to start, so its at the floor at the back, and starts moving up parallel with the back door which is straight up...

now, the sensors must just look at the edges of the vehicle, coz it had the spare wheel bracket on the back door, with the wheel on the car...

the machine moves up and i hear this

***B-A-N-G***

next fucking thing THE FUCKING SPORTRAK IS BEING ELEVATED IN THE AIR WITH ME IN IT the fucking things caught on the bracket and is moving up!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUCK

in a flash of survival instint i simultaneously start the car, put it in gear, release handbrake and fucking steam out!

another huge bang at the vehicle unlatches itself and i scream out of the front on the carwash and take a look if there was any damage

these things are tough and there was no damage but most 4x4's are rear wheel drive until u select 4x4 this included so if i'd have been a millisecond longer the fucking thing would have been bucked right up and then smashed right down as the wheels would've been in the air and had no drive.

needless to say my dad came round (not through...) the carwash in the Jeep to see and didnt bother going through himself

WATCH IT if your gonna go through one of these things i know i wont be again

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
03-02-02, 08:12 PM
i nearly had my m3 mirrors smashed in one of them wen i went in, in my nova, they aint a very thought bit of kit, lethal i say

u want tiles, cum to meeeeeee i get them much cheaper

Anonymous
03-02-02, 10:02 PM
plus they scracth ur paintwork if u use them to often!

another day another doller

Anonymous
03-02-02, 11:06 PM
u shouldnt use them anyways there complete shite

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
04-02-02, 05:42 AM
ask micky and he will give u a hand job instead!

Anonymous
04-02-02, 07:31 PM
"in a flash of survival instint " - lol fester, u should write a book !!