PDA

View Full Version : performance parts and body work bits

General Baxter
10-01-05, 01:19 AM
NO EBAY LINK, just item numbers ;) :lol: admin see bottom of post!

im willing to take of e-bay if you PM me a good price

Gte rear bumper (GM) comes with bar and fixings item number 4518191192 im looking for around ?45 + post

got a set of mark 1 wings (none GM, in white)
they do not have any holes good for be-sting and flushed indicators
comes with grill meshed and headlights (GM) and clear indicators (none Gm) item number 4518191826, im taking offers on these

Mark 1 vauxhall nova glove box, painted black (no cracks), old but still 100% functional Item number: 4518197241 anything over 10p ;)

1 set of rear dark smoke tinted side windows, not needed anymore due to van conversion few marks on them but nothing to bad!
REMEMBER THIS IS JUST THE REAR SIDE WINDOWS Item number: 4518198612 looking for around ?30 + post

Gte front bumper (GM) in whiteItem number: 4518429447 im looking for ?30 + post

blydenstien A+ head for Nova used but in new condition http://www.blydenstein.co.uk/ this head adds 10% more power to your 8v vauxhall engine the A pack head uses Std Valves but this is running 1.6i Valves has also been ported and polished this cost over ?300 + vat, so get your self a bargin selling due to moving to the B+ head!Item number: 4518535586 im looking for about ?140 + post

items can be collected from atherstone CV9, but can post most items as cost, please PM me for more info, and ill see if i cam help anymore :D

dear admin, i dont think i have done anything wrong with the e-bay rule becasue its not a link, but if you have anything wrong with this just PM me and ill edit them :) im a good boy now