PDA

View Full Version : What happened then?

Anonymous
04-02-02, 09:16 AM
Well, Sundays Novaload/PNG meet was a bit of a disaster to say the least. I got there at just after 2:00pm. I drove around but saw no one. I popped back home, then I went up to Xscape again, unfortunatley there were still no Novas or Corsas to be seen :(

Apologies to those that travelled a long distance (Chris W). I think a new venue is needed. Had I known it was going to be so busy I would have suggested a new location, but I thought the New Year shoppers would have all pi**ed off.

I hope this won't put people off from the next meet. I'll look into a new location, perhaps a pub car park?

Jim.

Anonymous
04-02-02, 09:39 AM
maybe a pub it was raining welll hard all after noon

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
04-02-02, 10:47 AM
also it is fuck9ng frezzing up there it is up high so you get the shit beaten out of you by the wind that is why i did not go

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
04-02-02, 11:35 AM
yup saw Chris W in Dunstable, had a meeting of our own :p

Anonymous
04-02-02, 11:44 AM
Actually Ick, the weather wasn't bad in MK. It was dry all morning. We had a slight shower which lasted about 5 mins (Ironically it was just after i finished washing the car X-( ) Other than that it was a nice day.

Breeny, did you got to the MK cruise last night?

Anonymous
04-02-02, 02:06 PM
nope, i was too ill, went back to bed as soon as i got home :(

Anonymous
04-02-02, 07:11 PM
Well I got there at 1:30, took 15 mins to find a space, went into Maccie D's, then walked out the back of Xscape where the meet usually is at about 2:00 but didn't see anyone. Walked round to the front to scout the car park for people and all I found were the Corsa boys. So hopped back in the car and drove round for a bit, ended up leaving MK at about 3:15. Day would have been a complete waste of time if I hadn't met up with Breeny (thanks for the ride in your car again :D). Weather in MK wasn't bad actually, as Jim said it only rained for about 10-15mins. Drive back was really bad though, on the M25 I could only see about 30 feet infront of me because of the amount of spray, and I nearly got rear ended by a BMW! :O But luckily he made it onto the hard shoulder instead of going into the back of me!
Anyway, roll on the next one.

Chris

chrisward@netlineuk.net
Red MK2 Nova 1.4 SR