PDA

View Full Version : CP's Home made induction system??

nova---chris
10-01-05, 12:14 AM
After a days work down at the riflerange motorsport ranch we started to ease down for the evening. Me and Dan were having nice cup of tea next to the spray booth heater when we heard the power tools start up. So we went out to investigate the disturbance and to our horror CP was working on is brand new inlet design. I think its some sort of induction kit to replace is throttle boddies? Imagine the noise!!!

And ive heard his other half has decided to test drive it first????? :?:

:P :twisted: :lol:

http://www.chrisuk22.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mini-P1010076.JPG

srs1
10-01-05, 12:16 AM
cp looks like a bin man there!

i can only imagine what he is playing with will no doubtly be fantastic

nova---chris
10-01-05, 12:57 AM
Ive heard thats is night club dress code?? must go with all the neon lights and shit ?? 8)

p.s
(cp ' please dont burn me car mate!!! lol)

Breeny
10-01-05, 10:14 AM
I hear you have a funky tool box Chris :wink:

I'm gonna peel the 'spanners' label off next time and put it on ya forehead :P :wink:

krobinson
10-01-05, 10:50 AM
lmao!!

He's putting it in reverse for forced air induction!

Keith

GT-Dub
10-01-05, 12:44 PM
:lol: So with it being a dyson, there will be no lag. After all there is no loss of suction, So reverse the should be no loss of forced induction.

Your Onto Somthing Cp

CP
10-01-05, 02:06 PM
:lol: So with it being a dyson, there will be no lag. After all there is no loss of suction, So reverse the should be no loss of forced induction.

Your Onto Somthing Cp

Shhh dont tell everyone mate but dual cyclone technology is the way forward :wink: and its another step towards realising my dream of making a flux capacitor for my car :lol:

Unfortunately breeny you may laugh at Chris's need for extensive and obvious labelling on his workshop equipment. However the sad fact is its sorely needed as Dan and I witnessed with chris's inability to drill a hole on account that it was only after a few minutes struggling that he realised the drill was going backwards :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: It also appears that we should have labelled the ramps"CAUTION! HARD MATERIAL! IF YOU HIT THIS WITH YOUR HEAD IT HURTS! cos he kept head butting them!

nova---chris
10-01-05, 02:27 PM
Lmfao i knew this was coming !!! hahahaha!!!

Bastard drill!! Dans got some part to play in it. he watched me doing it and never noticed !! lmao!!!
Yes the ramps. well not 100 percent. But them lowerd tie bar brackets!! Think ive still got one that needs digging out my cranium!!!

Anyhow top day we had once again!! lol.
Not forgetting the top way in which me and dan removed the rear window. We were left holding the rubbber lmfao!!!!

Its always entertaining. perhaps i feel a slot on sky tv coming on for our on goings? :lol:

Ian
10-01-05, 03:20 PM
i heard someone has a new hairstyle, and was described as "an anorexic cockeral"

lmao wonder who it could be

Breeny
10-01-05, 06:09 PM
Anorexic?

Ian
10-01-05, 07:47 PM
thats what i was told, cambridge thought it might be him i was talking about, WTF since when has he ever been described as anorexic lmao

Mel
10-01-05, 09:12 PM
:lol:

Stuart
10-01-05, 09:17 PM
as said a few times you illiterate fcuk, you could have been using your lovely scouse sarcasm :-p

you know, suggesting someone is the opposite of what they are. eg, some lanky scouse :p lol

epo
10-01-05, 10:19 PM
lol nice one chrles i shall be bringing my dyson down to your barn and you can fit it to my car

no more exhaust whistlers for me