PDA

View Full Version : big thanks (dont delete stu)

srs1
09-01-05, 11:50 PM
what can i say!

the car's brakes seized on the m6 just by the m42 slip road. interesting is one word.
i am glad last of the nova's drives with his hand brake on, cause we slowed down to wait for them, when the brakes sent us into the hard shoulder.

well as tittle says.

mel
thank you soooooo much for picking me up, this goes to show that we are a good community of people that will help each other out in there hours of need.
shame on you spineless sods who wouldn't help

and also

riggy

thanks for the lift home.

atleast we made it to the meet, late, but we made it.
next year, mental note. service brakes early on.

scott.parker
10-01-05, 12:05 AM
Glad you made it out alive though,lol,and hey you helped mel overcome her fear of motorway driving nice one! :P

scott

Mike
10-01-05, 07:55 PM
[quote="srs1"]i am glad last of the nova sr's drives with his hand brake on[quote] :lol: :lol:

as you pulled up behind me, i fort u were ok? thats why i pulled of, in front of a truck :roll: didnt realise where u were until artic moved out of way, but by then we had gone quite far? sorry mate :|

:lol: :lol: glad u got back, eventually! could of come of worse tho? that blach SRi convoying with us from hilton, nearly got killd by an artic truck!! truck overtuck him then pulled in when his trailer was only halfway past me mates nova! :o he sh@t himself, just like me! i was behind him :|

shame u couldnt make it tho :|

Mel
10-01-05, 08:10 PM
Anytime hun, I was happy to help.

But I'm still waiting on them sexual favours you promised to the person who picked you up :wink: :lol:

Scott: lol, yeah he did..I have never held on to a steering wheel so hard before in my life :lol:

I made it back in one piece tho, and I'm glad sean and bruce did as well(even if they were very late) :lol:

Riggy
10-01-05, 08:34 PM
:o mel you didnt get your favours :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mel
10-01-05, 08:37 PM
I know! :o

Shocking aint it.. :wink:

srs1
10-01-05, 08:40 PM
i dont perform when stressed.
sorry mel.

save it for the spanking tent at pv05

Mel
10-01-05, 08:53 PM
:lol: nice one :wink:

epo
10-01-05, 10:14 PM
pleased you made it there mate sorry i missed you went at 3 to get jack home for his tea

-Bruce-
10-01-05, 10:33 PM
As sean said. Thanks so much Mel, it was realy good of you to come and get us!!

And riggy, thanks again mate for the lift back!! All of this cause we never took the pimp mobile lol

Bruce

epo
10-01-05, 10:57 PM

And riggy, thanks again mate for the lift back!! All of this cause we never took the pimp mobile lol

Bruce

ford there the future :lol:

Adam
10-01-05, 11:25 PM

Bruce

ford there the future :lol:
lol

Riggy
11-01-05, 06:23 PM
lol bruces pimp mobile rules :D

-Bruce-
11-01-05, 07:19 PM
lol bruces pimp mobile rules :D

lol its sure is!! :roll: :roll:

bruce

Mel