PDA

View Full Version : Last day of the world. What would u DO?

?Marty?
08-01-05, 09:27 PM
Ok, if you were told (andf it was FACT) that 'this' was the very last day of the world. Ever.

How would you react? And what would you DO? And why?

This also is a psychological test as some people choose to be destructive, selfish, and etc, whilst some want positive things and etc. It offers an insight into personalities and a world without rules and boundaries. Since obviously you can do ANYTHING, as there will be no consequences for your actions. i.e. you could commit murder, or go looting. Or just eat something you like. lol

Ricks
08-01-05, 09:29 PM
mmm thts tricky see all my family and friends post my goodbyes to u lot.
have my final shag with my car jokin.
go beat a copper up.

hendrix
08-01-05, 09:32 PM
go crazy with some sort of gun etc.
nah have lots of sex
drive the nova
all the stuff that u cant do cuz ppl will think ur insane :lol:

sh0rty
08-01-05, 09:42 PM
I'll answer it tomorrow when I'm sober :)

prolly have lots of sex and make babies though

?Marty?
08-01-05, 09:46 PM
I'd eat an egg.

hendrix
08-01-05, 09:48 PM
there wouldnt be time to make babies!

sh0rty
08-01-05, 09:52 PM
it would join an egg and a sperm, that would do me. think ive done my bit then :P

scott.parker
08-01-05, 09:56 PM
Humm...........

Well i think it would start with telling all thouse who pis you of what you though of them etc,and then maybey say just treating my nan and grandad to some great things they havent had or experianced,etc..

Then i think i would go on a"gone in sixty seconds" style car nicking spree round all the major car sales placesas :lol:

and then to finish off find the highest place (or steal a plane) and do a massive free fall to the gorund,as i would like to be in control of my ending thankyou verry much.. :lol:

scott

Philsutton
08-01-05, 10:35 PM
go crazy with some sort of gun etc.
im with you on that one, i'd gun down all the people i hate. Dirty thieving scum will be among the abused

Jack
09-01-05, 01:13 AM
Get away from people and meditate.

Dave
09-01-05, 01:21 AM
sleep through it! :lol:

jynxy
09-01-05, 01:21 AM
well i would have sex with a girl that i really like even if it means i have to do things that are not right :/

still a very fast car and drive at very high speeds

rob a bank

blow up a few annoying buildings

kill all my enemies w00t

have a wank *cough*

play a few games for the last time

get in a plane and just go anywhere :/ perhaps if i go somewhere that its 12 hours behind i may get an extra 12 hours :/

the usuall stuff really

5_door owner
09-01-05, 03:10 AM
got it all planned.

-go down to the lambo garage in town (one opened near me :lol: )and rob an orange lambo
-blitz it down to the army shop and go upstairs (theres gotta be a gun there :twisted: )
-go to bargain booze and grip about 5-6l of southern comfort
-take some acid/pills....ect (things ive not tried and itll be no loss if i fook up bein the end of the world anall)
-gun down all the fools who i dont like
-do some crazy stuff (not thought yet as to what exactly)
-then bounce the lambo off its limiter in 6th gear on the motorway straight into a petrol tanker :D go with stylee 8)

then thats bout it. oh yea there will be beautifull women with me after ive visited the gun shop lol

all i need now is for president bush to pick up the "BIG RED" phone :lol: :lol:

i am not crazy and wouldn't do this in normal life. just when it's the end of the world

anyways we could never do the things we say as when it is the end of the world nobody exept those very high up in the world will know it is about to end, and by then the "elite" will be on a spaceship to mars :+:

Jack
09-01-05, 11:28 AM
Interesting how if people know its the end of the world, then society falls apart and anarchy reigns supreme.... For all we know it could be the end tomorrow - just nobody has told us to keep everything sane. Can you blame them though, as most people have admitted they'd loot/kill/etc if they knew.

Of course the media would have a field day out of it... :lol:

Cheeze
09-01-05, 12:04 PM
ok fair enough u saying what u would do, but what would happen "IF" they said it was the last day, but the got it wrong and it wasn't? what would u do then after stealing lambos, guns, sex lol, sorry but just wonder these things :?

morrie
09-01-05, 12:13 PM
some people say rob a bank. Why? If the world is about too end then theres no point in robbing a bank cos you wont have time to spend it. If that was to really happen id sh1t myself.

sTuDeNt
09-01-05, 01:03 PM
Scott I am with you on car nicking spree!
I would then go and get some guns and explosives!
1. Go to the Nat West and blow it to blow it to pieces for all the discomfort they caused me! Get some money before I blow it up! Torture a manager there :)
2. Get a very very fast Skyline and get on to M25 and make all police chase me as I am going down the motorway at 250mph drinking Remy Martell and listening to some crazy music and occasionally shooting back at police juts to keep them happy! :)
3. With all the ammunition go to the pickeys caravan site and wipe them all out with flame thrower and grenades and ak47! (I will need help on this one) (Hate f**** pickeys)
4. Go to the best restaurant in London and eat as much as I can and only the best with lots of black caviar! Leave without paying :)
5. Go to London?s best massage paler and have sex with the best girls there and then leave without paying.
6. Teach all people who piss me off a harsh lesson! Guns involved!
5. Go to the RAF base and nick jet plane and fly like a crazy and to finish it off get as high as possible and then throw myself out of the cockpit.

Something along those lines

Say good bye to all NL guys and hope you would enjoy that day as much as i do!

This text can not be used in the court of law. all the characters are created by the author and not real

?Marty?
09-01-05, 01:13 PM
It is quite interesting reading all this.

Like, for example, would you need to rob a bank? They migh just throw the money out. Or there's just be no one there. Would anyone even bother upholding the rules of society? The police and etc, surely would just take matters into their own hands. It'd be like Judge Dredd - Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one. lol

Similarly, you may not be able to buy anything, or get a meal cooked at a restaurant, as the chefs and etc might be running about shooting people they dislike lol

And Cheese? raised a very good point of what would happen if 'they got it wrong'? Whilst studying law i have read a few cases where confessions have been made to crimes/contracts were entered into, after a person was told that they had a week/a few days left to live due to an illness or something, but then they made a complete recovery! lol

Me? I'd just go find a bench on a hill-top and just sit there quietly, watching the madness unfolding in the towns below, and wait for the sun-set.

sTuDeNt
09-01-05, 02:13 PM
Marty - What has happened to you? You not being yourself! Is that ilness or you finally became a good boy? :lol:

?Marty?
09-01-05, 02:49 PM
^^^ what do you mean? lol

I've had flue, and still am recovering from it. It's been the worst gd damn flue since Hiroshima. Seriously! Been ill since last Tuesday, and am still ill now. But going back to work tomorrow.

Rach
09-01-05, 03:10 PM
I've had flue, and still am recovering from it. It's been the worst gd damn flue since Hiroshima. Seriously! Been ill since last Tuesday, and am still ill now. But going back to work tomorrow.

must be "man flu"...

the worst possible illness anyone can get... us girls can't comprehend the severity of it...!

:wink:

?Marty?
09-01-05, 03:21 PM

must be "man flu"...

the worst possible illness anyone can get... us girls can't comprehend the severity of it...!

That's just down right cheeky! Altho, i was thinking about this the other day (as you do lol) and have come to the following conclusion: there IS a 'man flue' and it IS much worse than 'girly flue' because part of the symptoms of flue are muscular aches and pains. The male physique is, on average, made up of more muscle mass than an equivelent females, and thus the muscular aches and pains affect men more. Thus the same strain of the flue virus affects both genders differently, with the male species being affected more negatively. This is true scientific fact.*

* this is my story and i am sticking to it.

Rach
09-01-05, 03:33 PM
so it's not just that most men turn into babies when they have a sniffle...? :roll: :wink:

?Marty?
09-01-05, 03:59 PM
Yes, you are right.

I will now commence the kissing of the ass. :P lol

Rach
09-01-05, 04:00 PM
lmao

:lol: :wink:

epo
09-01-05, 08:10 PM
id turn grand theft auto the game into a reality :lol:

burgo
09-01-05, 08:19 PM
i have man flu at the moment which is why i didnt go MK :(. it was kinda funny last night aswell i was shivering even though i was hot :? work that one out

novabex
09-01-05, 08:34 PM
steal a lambo or some other super car

spend time with neil

have lots of sex

erm

cant think of anything else at the moment

:lol:

scott.parker
09-01-05, 08:53 PM

must be "man flu"...

That's just down right cheeky! Altho, i was thinking about this the other day (as you do lol) and have come to the following conclusion: there IS a 'man flue' and it IS much worse than 'girly flue' because part of the symptoms of flue are muscular aches and pains. The male physique is, on average, made up of more muscle mass than an equivelent females, and thus the muscular aches and pains affect men more. Thus the same strain of the flue virus affects both genders differently, with the male species being affected more negatively. This is true scientific fact.*

* this is my story and i am sticking to it.

Yes i think its right though marty,as when i have bad flu,or tonsillitis (witch i get quite a lot,and vey bad useualy) my testies swell a hell of a lot,and that dose hurt very much,so if women could feel that pain then i would have pitty on them..

scott

epo
09-01-05, 08:55 PM

spend time with neil

have lots of sex

erm

is that neil as in broody from here :?

?Marty?
09-01-05, 08:58 PM
Yes, Epo. We all want him.

novabex
09-01-05, 09:15 PM

spend time with neil

have lots of sex

erm

is that neil as in broody from here :?

lol no my fella....

ive never even met broody :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

?Marty?
09-01-05, 09:29 PM
This is very fortunate for you, as if you did, you'd want him. He's very spunky.

I am spunky too. But the less said on that the better.

Dave
09-01-05, 09:52 PM
but no-one will ever be as spunky as spunky hoff!

smithy87
09-01-05, 10:23 PM
If the world was gonna end, surely you'd try and get off it.........

And, seeing as military technology is 'supposedly' 30 years ahead of civilian technology, get off earth by stealing A TOP SECRET spaceship, bugger off to the nearest 'hospitable' place, live in the huge capsule that converts in to a huge dome that can support life.

Of course, bring some women + all the other 'nicities' of life with you.....AND.......the mintest nova in the world and store it in a vacuum garage so ill never rust!

Live out the rest of your days in your own little haven and re-spawn mankind with all the women you brought along..........therefore restoring life.

Flawless I reckon 8)

joeczucha
09-01-05, 11:06 PM
how would you lot have lots of sex? i've tried the ol' "its the end of the world tomorrow, fancy a shag?" line at clubs loads of times but people always tell me to fuck off

Snowface
09-01-05, 11:34 PM
it would join an egg and a sperm, that would do me. think ive done my bit then :P

actually i think it takes a couple of days for the sperm to travel up the cannal thing to meet the egg.

At least i think thats what i remember from Bio.

Matt Nova
09-01-05, 11:50 PM
have sex in the town centre for the laugh lol

steal a fast car

baseball bat people i don't like

and then cry because i'm goin to die without owning a valver nova :x

?Marty?
10-01-05, 06:35 PM
how would you lot have lots of sex? i've tried the ol' "its the end of the world tomorrow, fancy a shag?" line at clubs loads of times but people always tell me to f**k off

Do you think, with it being the 'end of the world' peple would be less picky? Just to make sure they get it. As many times with as many people, as possible. OR would they be more picky, because it's the last time? Tho who would remember who/what you had sex with. I think i'd go to the supermarket and have sex with all the melons and etc. And frozen chickens. Right there. Amongst the others, doing the same. Since NO ONE in their right minds would be WORKING on the last day ever. Imagine that!? lol

The world would just descend into chaos, with people reverting back to the caveman. I think. OR would everyone turn into 'i love you all' hippies? lol..............Hmmmm.

Dave
11-01-05, 12:48 AM
how would you lot have lots of sex? i've tried the ol' "its the end of the world tomorrow, fancy a shag?" line at clubs loads of times but people always tell me to f**k off

jo go to deniro's an that'll work! lmao!

?Marty?
11-01-05, 08:28 PM
^^^ Just turning up to a place with females works in The Kingdom. lol