PDA

View Full Version : 15" TSW Alloy wheels & low profile Yokohama A539 ty

M.PEARSE
08-01-05, 06:12 PM
for sale are 4 x 15" TSW alloy wheels with 4 x low profile 195/45/15 yokohama a539 tyres as voted 2nd best in max power last year. they were on my nova (http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=2114) but sadly as its been sold i am selling them. :cry: it is a very reluctant sale and i have been no more than 50 miles on them. 3 are MINT, BRAND NEW and SHINING but 1 of them, when the garage took it off, dropped it on the stoney floor :evil: and it has several tiny chips of 5 of the 8 spokes. Nothing you can see from a distance, only if you look closely.as you can imagine i was well p***** off. but they r brilliant wheels and will make ANY nova stand out from the croud just look at the before and after of my nova baring in mind the wheels were the only thing i had done to it. I have already had a few people interested so snap them up quick i only want 300 for all 4 (tyres alone cost more than 80 each) contact me any time on 07746445716 or email me at mpearse02@hotmail.com or add me to msn. i am in eastbourne east sussex so buyer must collect or arrange the delivery!my names martin by the way cheers!