PDA

View Full Version : My Sister - The Conclusion !!!

Anonymous
05-02-02, 07:45 AM
Well, if you dont already know the story behind all this, i wont go into it now... just read the post titled my sister (16 year old.

Right then (lads and ladettes)... heres what happened.
By the time i got out of work and round to mums my sister had been sending her REALLY insulting txt messages. The police had contacted my sister who told them where she was so they went to check she was safe (thankfully not at the wierdo's house). She has told the police not to tell us where she is or who she is with, and since she is 16 they cant tell us. Bloody stupid.
She says she is still going to press charges on you know who...
Beyond that it just gets deeper and deeper into family arguements etc.
Basically i now need to find my sister, which cant be too hard as she still has to go to school:D so i can then give her a few good brotherly SLAPS!!! for bitching and insulting my mum. Not having that.

Then... Its sicko's turn.
Unless my stepdad gets there first... apparently he has "organised something special from the butchers" unquote. What he means exactly i do not know... but it sounds good anyway... maybe thats when he was telling me what was for dinner on sunday, i dunno i was tired...

Anyway...
Sister has turned up and is safe according to the police, although now i dont really care coz she wont be when i find her.
Although... thinking about it, the only people she knows who are not her mates (where we know she isnt as i checked last night) ... the only other people she knows are friends of this bloke so he will find out where she is... and if she intends on pressing charges of wotsit against him thats not gonna go down very well is it?

Right... thanks for all the support guys...
and the good alibi tips too :D

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
05-02-02, 09:22 AM
Wisewood...don't be too harsh on yopur sister when you find her. I can understand that you want to give her a bollocking for insulting your mum and scaring the life out of the family, but do you really want to jeopordise pushing her away even more? She probably thinks that she can't talk to the family about whats happened becasue shes worried that you'll react and go mental at her. My advice is play it calm, don't bollock her, be there to support her. I know it's tempting to shout and also have a go at her so called friends, but I wouldn't bother, just make sure your sister is happy and do as much as you can to make her comfortable at home.

I know what little sisters can be like mate.

Good luck, Jim.

Anonymous
05-02-02, 09:38 AM
the thing is, the family have all been absolutely fantastic and supported her loads.
even the police said most families are alot harder on kids in similar situations that we were.
she has just gone all cocky all of a sudden and decided she wants nothing more to do with us... so... its time for her to learn what the big wide world is all about and realise that you cant just slag people off and get away with it when you are "a grown up".

The name is misleading - I am not wise, or wooden.

Anonymous
05-02-02, 12:51 PM
I just read the post below aqnd to be honest mate I wouldnt care what the police do to me , I would kill the bastard. Your sister is young and doesnt know better so you cant be too harsh on her.

I couldnt control myself though i would either kill or paralyse him for messing with my sister. Rob some one elses car and run him over in it or just attack him with bats after securing a blanket over his head so he cant say it was you. But make him realise why he's getting twatted.

I hate old pervy men they make me sick. Where is he wisewood I'll go and sort it myself!!

Anonymous
05-02-02, 05:06 PM
do the scum and do it properly X-( make shore it makes him for life

Anonymous
05-02-02, 07:23 PM
m8 just beat the fuk out of him i had the same prob with my 15yr old sis not as bad but they were 17 so on friday they had it!! i threw 2punches ist cracked 2 teeth 2nd split eye brow!! good work mr sovreighn!!
now im up for ABH as his daddy wanted him to press charges! but i dont care it was worth it to hear him say 2 my face u aint worth a wank then see my fist fuk him up n ruin his nice white helly hanson jacked!! blood every where mint!!
if i get charged were goin up to romsey in disguise n hes gunna get another visit from my left hook!
if u read this burrows u missed out m8!! even murphy was gunna get in on the action!!

Anonymous
05-02-02, 09:26 PM
leave Romsey alone, it's a nice peaceful market town and only i'm allowed to cause trouble.lol

Anonymous
06-02-02, 07:18 AM
further developments to report.
my god... this is getting very confusing.

the name is misleading - because i am not called wisewood.