PDA

View Full Version : people letting you down

fafnova
07-01-05, 01:04 PM
dont you hate this was suppost to have my xe droppped off at about 5 last nite get in all bolted in etc. then today get pluging it all in, its still not here im so pissed off i dont no what to do as lad wont answer his fone! was hoping to get to mk on sun but this looks distant now! my little rant 4 day lol :evil:

GT-Dub
07-01-05, 01:06 PM
You hear of this kinda stuff all the time, It really piss's you off when you need something done and dusted, It's even more annoying when its a 3rd party lettings you down.

I was suppose to be picking a nova up this week sometime, but the guy's lost the V5 document and won't sell it to me without, So now I'm having to wait around 2 weeks before her gets one :(

fafnova
07-01-05, 01:09 PM
wouldent mind if he would answer phone is just going to real let me down if not wana go on sunday 2! guess an all nighter is on the cards! again!

Matt Nova
07-01-05, 01:27 PM
some people are a pain in the arse mate you do themn favours and they'll never help you out in return

fafnova
07-01-05, 01:39 PM
just got thro apparently will be here with in the hour ! so will post up at bout 2 tomorow morn when have been 4 a test drive!

dunova
07-01-05, 02:00 PM
I've been waiting for a magnum rear bumper through the post for almost 4 weeks now-it was supposed to be sent with parcelforce 24 :roll: :lol:

fafnova
07-01-05, 03:16 PM
still waiting now well pissed mk 4 me is now looking distant lol nm always next year!

Jack
07-01-05, 03:27 PM
The number of people I've had call about my car after seeing it in the paper or whatever (yes folks its still for sale, plug plug :wink: lol), arrange a time to come and see it.... then just don't turn up with not even so much as a quick call to apologise or re-arrange! I mean ffs, if they couldn't be bothered why even ring up in the first place?!?!

Got a guy coming tomorrow tho - on the phone he was pretty much offering my asking price in cash without even seeing the car in person... so hopefully he'll turn up and it'll be bye bye hatch :cry:

Will
07-01-05, 03:58 PM
why u selling her? wot u doing with the carbs i sold u months back then

Jack
07-01-05, 04:10 PM
Becuase I'm looking to buy a new car and need the money... and my parents want the driveway space back! :lol:

The T40s are on my mates SR project car which I'm helping him out with, happy to say they're running very well :D

Will
07-01-05, 04:18 PM
Becuase I'm looking to buy a new car and need the money... and my parents want the driveway space back! :lol:

The T40s are on my mates SR project car which I'm helping him out with, happy to say they're running very well :D

afaik and correct me if im wrong they were from an original nova sport those carbs

might be worth finding out ;)

?Marty?
07-01-05, 04:20 PM
Happens all the time, it's just a way of life. Some people can't be relied on, and some can. In time you learn who to trust.

mad-driver
07-01-05, 04:27 PM
yea i no the feeling too, i know this isnt a car matter, but i ordered a CD from the net and it took them 4 months to decide they hadnt got it, then a further 2 months went past n they said they were waiting for delivery so i told them to forget it!

Ste_Nova
07-01-05, 04:48 PM
i allways collect stuff...

Nick
07-01-05, 06:39 PM
Most people are Arseholes..

i put my back out for everyone i know, and it never gets paid back in return.

ohh well.

dunova
07-01-05, 06:50 PM
I'd pick stuff up every time but sometimes it's just too far, and if people don't send me my stuff and they wont answer emails/calls then having their address is always handy :twisted:

fafnova
07-01-05, 09:17 PM
just got the engine at 4.30. Mate mate did not turn up who promised he would to help put it in, then the engine crane never showed up ! am completly fecked now as i just fitted the valver myself had to lower car over it dont reccomend trying it lol

dan16v
07-01-05, 10:40 PM
lol same old shit!
try building a car with new parts! ive been let down so badly at times ive concidered breaking the car, think you just have to say fuk it and collect every thing! never trust any one! :o

Dave
08-01-05, 02:00 AM
thinks not going well then!
but did you find the paint in the end?

fafnova
08-01-05, 09:03 AM
no no paint ! just off to vxl now to see if they have some parts should be done today with a bit of luck!