PDA

View Full Version : New Car

raza
06-01-05, 03:49 PM
Hi every one just see this site i recently got a Nova 1.4 Sr Alot of it as been tuned up DOnt no what as been done as its in a Mod shop now seeing what as been done .. to it Its on standard Vauxhall Alloys for now Got k n n air filter . Subaru bonnet scoop Full exaust with a cherry bomb tail pipe dont half Grunt some ricar bucket seats No body kit as Yet it seems when i put my foot down it as so much tork that it pulls me all over the road is this normal or does it have so much power i had a renault laguna 2 litre injection and this little 1.4 would piss all over it Just wondering where is best place to buy Stuff for novas Ie interior stuff .. Body kits Or is it best to have the stuff custom done Suggestions would be nice i will post pics as soon as i get the car back from the shop :lol:

Ste L
06-01-05, 03:55 PM
Alright mate, welcome to novaload :)

SRimon
06-01-05, 03:58 PM
LOL i doubt many 1.4's will pull you all over the road...

Welcome to N/L no less!

?Marty?
06-01-05, 04:33 PM
...Full exaust...
Usually comes in handy. lol

If you would like to purchase some full stops '' . '' i can point you in the right direction. And erm, welcome.

Matt Nova
07-01-05, 12:31 AM
welcome to novaload mate

Col_Mk1
07-01-05, 03:13 AM
welcum lol

raza
07-01-05, 11:48 AM
well Ty for making me feel welcome. And i dont think it as the power of a ferrari im just saying when i put ma foot down weather it be in 1st or second it just spins and seems to spiral down the road.But ahh well will be better when car is finished

Dar
07-01-05, 12:01 PM
Hi and welcome, with regard to the car wandering all over the road under acceleration. I would suggest that you check out your bushes in the TCA's and tierods. Also it maybe a good idea to get the tracking checked.

I had the same problem with mine, and my bushes where completley shot. But after I got some nylon TCA bushes and ploy tie-rod bushes and got the tracking set it was wonderful.