PDA

View Full Version : Tidy Seat Covers??

Budgie
05-01-05, 01:09 PM
Hi everyone as you can prob tell im a newbie! Just had my 1st car for Chrimbo, its a 1.2 Merit Plus Nova with GSI or GTE?? parts on it.

I was wondering if any of you lot have bought any tidy seat covers for your car, if so where did you buy them from. I have got the GTE seats which are a tidy shape, but the pattern (Red + Grey stripy things) dont suit the car and their full of blim holes anyway!

Any ideas anyone? Thanks

boredbloke
05-01-05, 01:13 PM
You can get a decent set from ....halfords :oops: for about 25 quid

Mine are made by transco or something similar, and they fit reasonably snug,

epo
05-01-05, 01:15 PM
am not a fan of seat covers but motorworld sell them so do halfords
or even try ebay

why not get either the red or blue sri interior its the same as the gte but different colour

Jack
05-01-05, 01:24 PM
Red & grey stripey things is SRi isn't it? I thought GSi was plain black, and GTE kinda greyish with grey pattern?

Chris
05-01-05, 01:32 PM
nah the GTE had grey seats with red stripes going down. Just get a snap-on seat covers or something, as the other tpye look abit :oops: IMO

Chris

James B
05-01-05, 02:21 PM
seat covers have a tendancy to look a bit cheap and nasty tho mate, you could prob pick up two front seats for not much more, as suggested above

james

morrie
05-01-05, 02:36 PM
The GTE has Laser interior trim. ive got a snap on seat cover. got it from ma dealer.

Mel
05-01-05, 09:39 PM
My seat covers are plain black, with 2 tiny black lines up the middle (to give the seat its shape).

IMO, they really suit the car,as they aren't too in ur face type thing..

Best bit about then was they cost me ?2 from the scrappy (they were in a nova before) :lol:

Ste_Nova
06-01-05, 06:27 PM
red/grey sounds like mk2 sr(i)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/H252UWT/interior.jpg