PDA

View Full Version : gsi vs vts

vts_billy
05-01-05, 11:56 AM
just so you boys can stop crying i have had a m reg corsa gsi and it beat novas just but it was now where near as fast or good round the bends as my vts
and if you start to say well if i port my head and added filters and s##t you would win but then what if you did the same to a saxo you would still get your arse handed to you
face it a vts would beat it vaux rival

now can you tell me why vauxhall owners hate any car but a vauxhall oh and maybe some sort of v8 musle car

you guys have to relise that not every one has a bullshit saxo and the same can be said for novas
lets face it the saxo has just got the novas old rep

rant over

billy

Chris
05-01-05, 11:59 AM
well done mate, I only read the first few lines. WOW!!

So the moral of the story is that a VTS is much quicker than a Nova. Cool.
How much did your standard VTS cost? How much do the standard nova's cost now?

broony
05-01-05, 12:03 PM
Bothered!

Will
05-01-05, 12:12 PM
beat a VTS in a race in a standard GSI with a decat that was all :P

do i really care? not really

Philsutton
05-01-05, 12:18 PM
give a fuck, i'll batter your gay saxo

VAUXRACER
05-01-05, 12:18 PM
Go find a caxo site!!!
i no about 20 nova's that would rape your vts in a dark alley and then come back and take your wallet!! am i bothered !!not really!!wanna race mine??didnt think so

Jack
05-01-05, 12:28 PM
Well. The chav has realised a corsa/vts 1.6 16v will beat a nova 1.6 8v

What a genius :roll:

The saxo has the novas old reputation because its driven by a load of chavs. Much like a lot of novas are. And with the same "kwality" mods as the chav novas have. Spend ten minutes round Yeovil and you'll see a vast amount more saxos with lexus rear lights, neons and sunstrips than any novas, modified or not.

anyway, everyone knows corsas suck :wink:
edit: and trust the saxo driver to post in the wrong forum... surely this is general chat?!? lmao!

:lol:

http://home.zonnet.nl/forum_spam3/thread_related/thread_lock/images/0430.jpg

epo
05-01-05, 12:28 PM
just so you boys can stop crying i have had a m reg corsa gsi and it beat novas just but it was now where near as fast or good round the bends as my vts
and if you start to say well if i port my head and added filters and s##t you would win but then what if you did the same to a saxo you would still get your a*** handed to you
face it a vts would beat it vaux rival

now can you tell me why vauxhall owners hate any car but a vauxhall oh and maybe some sort of v8 musle car

you guys have to relise that not every one has a s**t saxo and the same can be said for novas
lets face it the saxo has just got the novas old rep

rant over

billy

:lol: :lol: :lol: w4nker :lol:

Philsutton
05-01-05, 12:33 PM
when we going to actually have a saxo vs nova track day to sort out this myth that people think saxo's are quicker an out handle novas. I'll be more than willing to kill a few of the girly cars

Mike
05-01-05, 12:41 PM
Nova's are a "driver's" car i.e. no power steering, not all have eleccy windows, no ABS etc.

Saxo's are an exspensive alternative, and are ultimatly poo. spend 3.5k on a turbo conversion on ur Saxo, then, and only then will i like it.

Saxo's are a lazy ass cheapo rep mobile, Nova are "old skool" ultimatley tunenable A road pocket rocket. :roll:

Philsutton
05-01-05, 12:44 PM
Saxo's are an exspensive alternative, and are ultimatly poo. spend 3.5k on a turbo conversion on ur Saxo, then, and only then will i like it.

they only do the turbo conversion for the chavtastic dump valve

dunova
05-01-05, 02:13 PM
vts_billy did your mummy buy your spaxo? or is it actually hers? :lol:

James B
05-01-05, 02:26 PM
it could just be me but he seems to have gone awfully quiet all of a sudden

dunova
05-01-05, 02:30 PM
I'm going to find a spaxo site and also post pointless crap :roll:

And if i look in the for sale forum i could probably pick up some clear rear lights and 17" wolfrace alloys! :lol:

Gunzi
05-01-05, 04:05 PM
I'm surprised he's not been banned or this thread locked!

bloody muppet comes on here ranting, witout realising not everyone on here has a nova!

There are several words to describe him but they'd all be ****'ed out!

I think the nova saxo day is a brilliant idea and would be up for it!

rikih
05-01-05, 06:16 PM
haha i was in the vts will, he claims he wasnt booting it but, just before he said that he goes "gsi's are pretty quick aint they" lol

NickWalliams
05-01-05, 06:22 PM
Corsa Gsi or 1.6 sport will NOT beat a Nova Gsi!!!!

Philsutton
05-01-05, 06:23 PM
your straying from the point that saxos are crap lol

NickWalliams
05-01-05, 06:31 PM
Sorry, I thought that it was obvious. :D

Saxos are rubbish, I know I used to own one! :lol:

nathan.
05-01-05, 07:41 PM
what a prat!

Dave
05-01-05, 07:56 PM
nova gte 1.6 8v 100bhp

citroen saxo vts 1.6 16v 120bhp

it's got 20 more bhp so if a standard vts does beat a standard gte/gsi there is probably your answer.

chill people, at the end of the day it's only a car!

mark1astramad
05-01-05, 10:43 PM
at the end of the day,our new found friend,has fooked off and is probably hiding his chavvy little arse in a corner or a carpark somewhere(i do believe that he could be found at the local Mcdondalds carpark).
anyways,
he has been scared off just like all the chavtastic spaxos when faced with a novaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick
05-01-05, 10:49 PM
erm.. yer. :roll:

the reason why "saxo's" have got the new Nova rep, is beacause...

nova's used to be commonly owned by complete fcking fuck ups who had no ambition or drive in life. hung around car parks and acted like complete to55ers for 99% of their life.

Obviously, this must mean, that the people who now drive saxo's, are the same grade A* prize winning, oscar deserving shafts.

you = a shaft.

now piss off and go back towork at mcdonalds so you can pay your mummy the next finance installment.

Nick
05-01-05, 10:50 PM
p.s i'd love to see phil let loose on a track with some saxo's in the V8 lmao

infact i'd PAY!

mark1astramad
05-01-05, 11:05 PM
me 2!!!!!!
HOW MUCH PHIL????? :lol: :lol:

Chris
06-01-05, 06:24 AM
at the end of the day,our new found friend,has fooked off and is probably hiding his chavvy little a*** in a corner or a carpark somewhere(i do believe that he could be found at the local Mcdondalds carpark).
anyways,
he has been scared off just like all the chavtastic spaxos when faced with a novaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually think he has succeeded in what he was wanting. He has wound most people up. There will be a link to this thread in his Saxo forum and everyone will be saying how much of a set of knobs we all are. Saxo owners get a life! I dont know of anyone from here that comes to your sites to wind you up, now go prepare your cars for some track action and let see what happens.

Chris

Will
06-01-05, 10:08 AM
nova gte 1.6 8v 100bhp

citroen saxo vts 1.6 16v 120bhp

it's got 20 more bhp so if a standard vts does beat a standard gte/gsi there is probably your answer.

chill people, at the end of the day it's only a car!

now calculate the power to weight ratios :P

Dave
06-01-05, 10:20 AM
if it bothered me that much i would :lol:

always seem to be bad relationships between some groups of car owners whatever they drive

ps. will have you still got my hinge pin remover? :?

jkhilton
06-01-05, 10:42 AM
chill people, at the end of the day

it's night time????? :lol:

Alex
06-01-05, 02:23 PM
do i have to go to bed then?

mad-driver
06-01-05, 11:35 PM
and notice he hasnt returned to the thread since? saxo's are pretty nice looking motors ill give em that, but when it comes to thrills, it doesnt come close to the likes of a nova. besides they are full of cheap plastic and rattle all the time.

id rather have a nova anyday; they sound better, probably drive better (because they dont have all the computers controlling the cars every move), and finally vauxhall made one of the best small rally cars of its time....

NOVA SPORT :D

"rant over"

Dave
07-01-05, 04:01 PM

john for that incredibly bad joke you'll have to give me your evo :lol:

Matt Nova
07-01-05, 05:47 PM
meh buy a nova be happy that saxo's are bigger and bestest clap and wave at any saxo and ask them how to fit neons etc

one point tho your vts is worth thousands some of these novas on here are worth hundreds which makes alot more sense when having to take parts off or change things as they are simpler non of your computer b*llocks .

epo
07-01-05, 06:02 PM

john for that incredibly bad joke you'll have to give me your evo :lol:

get in line :lol:

Philsutton
07-01-05, 07:58 PM
one point tho your vts is worth thousands some of these novas on here are worth hundreds which makes alot more sense when having to take parts off or change things as they are simpler non of your computer b*llocks
and do quicker 1/4 mile times from something that costs less than a nice set of 19 inch chrome alloys to put on your saxo

Chris
07-01-05, 09:13 PM
I am not wanting to cause a massive argument here, but....... How many people who have commented on this thread have honestly driven a Saxo?

I had one (02 plate VTR) for the weekend early last year. I was standard apart from 17" wheels, I thought it drove quite nice (apart from like a 4x4). The turn in to corners was nice and sharp and it seemed to hold the road rather well. On the sat morning I fitted 60mm front springs and drive it home at tea time on the sat night, back end in the air, it still felt 'ok', then on the sunday the rear suspension was lowered to match and the car drove amazing. I admit not the quickest thing in the world but very good fun to drive.
This thread is starting to get on my tits now, 'WE' complain when people call us chav's because we drive nova's and start threads like "so why does me owning a nova make me a chav (or similar)", when all 'WE' are doing is abusing and slating saxo owners. Fair enough the thread was started by someone with minimal intelligence just to piss us off but come on!
:rant:

Chris

Jack
07-01-05, 09:39 PM
I am not wanting to cause a massive argument here, but....... How many people who have commented on this thread have honestly driven a Saxo?

Yep, a 1.4, a my sisters old VTR and a her husbands VTS. Didn't like the 1.4, the VTR wasn't bad (but then compared to my 1.2 lol), and the VTS was quick. But in all of them I didn't feel like I was getting much feedback from the pedals and the steering wheel, it all just felt a bit distant. Had a sore neck where I had to sit slightly crooked in the VTR and VTS where my head kept banging the roof too :x

hendrix
07-01-05, 09:48 PM
Well said chris. I couldnt care less what cars people drive, it doesnt bother me and its not like its gonna affect me so what difference does it make. The thing is I genuinely dont like saxo's. They do handle okish but i just dont like the way they drive and pedals are too close together for big feet lol
Point is it still doesnt mean im going to slate the person cuz they drive a saxo, thats abit immature really. mind u i suppose a bit of banter is ok :roll:

Stuart
07-01-05, 10:07 PM
well said chris.

locked cos im bored

Alex
08-01-05, 01:46 AM
its not locked!! lol. but Saxos are the new nova. Both are Chavvy!!! in 99% of cases

Nick
08-01-05, 04:50 PM
i've driven a saxo. (1.4 wescoast) and it felt artificial, cheap and plasticy.

the handling was Sharp, but there was still massive amounts of bodyroll. The pedals are too close together (you hit brake when you press the accel) e.t.c

And just to enforce the point that Saxo drivers are homo's.. the lads saxo i drove wears make-up LMAO !