PDA

View Full Version : very clean nova for sale

Anonymous
03-01-05, 11:41 PM
This car is advertised in t.v with a picture...

Its a 91 j plate vauxhall nova 1.4,h.p.i clear with 10 months m.o.t, its glacier wht and i had a full reasprayabout 3 years ago. i had the car for many years and im the second owner,i replaced one front wing with a cool louve wing with a vw transporter style vent in it,the car is 100% rust free and is as clean as the day it left the showroom,no rust or dents. There are no stupid mods just a zender rear under bumper kit and a seat front splitter gsi spoiler and side skirts.The car is lowerd 60mm on g-max shocks and springs and has astra gsi brakes.The engine has had new valves and cambelt ,head gasket set this year it is running on 32/34 webbers there is also a strut brace. The nova is running on 15" polished fan wheels which nobody else has got!!! The interior is full leather blue mids with grey sides,sun vis,door cards and gear stick surround, has a mounty steering wheel digi dash and a pilar pod with some gauges in all fitted as if it was factory, at the moment i've got a tv head unit where the vents used to be, i had it made out of fibre glass and its a great fit but i wont be selling the unit with the car so this can be changed back or u could buy yourself a tv head unit for the slot.The car is very clean and tidy its kept in a garrage and i do about 800-1k miles a year in the summer mainly to shows,a few people on mig know me and my car, ive been a mig member for 5 years and the nova has been to loads of shows. The car won beast car in region 2003 at billing.This car was my life and its served me well but i now have 2 children and a new job so i've just not got time....any inspection welcome the nova is sorned off the rd 4 the winter but i can borrow some trade plates..................?2500 ONO THANKS JON