PDA

View Full Version : Rear Seatbelts

Craig_Nova
03-01-05, 08:43 PM
I undid the rear seatbelts and now they have retracted back into plastic bit, how can i make them come back out and fit them. :oops:

PeteG
03-01-05, 10:22 PM
They have to be in exactly the same position as they were in the car. Easiest thing to do is bolt them back in position and pull them out.

burgo
03-01-05, 10:51 PM
as pete said and when you have pulled them out tie a knot in it so it doesnt go back

Craig_Nova
03-01-05, 11:35 PM
Thats to late i took them out already there folded up on the back seats, would undoing the bolt under the seat help if i put them in the original place then pull them into place??

oggy
04-01-05, 12:42 AM
i had that problem wot u have to do is undo 2 screws on one side, the side wit a big lump sticking out of it i think and there is a little pin that sits on a cog push that out and pull the seat belt out and tie a nott in it and rebolt them back in and they work fine

Aragorn
04-01-05, 03:55 PM
im confused as to what u have done?

if u unbolted the belt from the floor and the C pillar and by some miracle all the bits managed to fit thru the small slot on the side of the rear card then simply remove the rear card and it should all be piled up behind there?

Craig_Nova
05-01-05, 12:49 AM
Heres what happened.... I stripped the car down before respraying it, I removed to seatbelts from the back by the c pillars and they retracted so they are like all together in the holder.. I cant get them to come back out, there not twisted or anything. Any ideas on how i can pull them back out??