PDA

View Full Version : When will Nova's Die??

Anonymous
25-01-02, 03:07 PM
As everyone knows, the old bessie's been round a long time now, but jus keeps goin on and on and gettin stronger and stronger.

At the current rate, is out of the picture to think if vauxhall do a 'mini' and bring out the same shell just a new spec?? (NOT CORSA).
Basically a Re-launch.

One doth wonder !! :D :-/

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
25-01-02, 03:20 PM
the nova will live forever i can see novaload being a restoration site in 50 years with rare parts changing hands for ???? and restored sports and spiders going for 20k+

the best way to get new novas would be to buy the pressings from vaux like dayoo did and produce them as kit cars (airbags/safety not important) then u could galvnise the shell and fold the rear arches during production :D

16v Engine fitting and advice... mail me for a quote :D

Anonymous
25-01-02, 03:26 PM
When ian dies lol

i am on the save for a new motor

Anonymous
25-01-02, 03:53 PM
mine die'd on saturday nite :(

oh well VTi civic on the way :D

Anonymous
25-01-02, 06:55 PM
the nova will never die, there will always be some1 moddin them. People think everything has been done. As far as i'm concerned no has reached the modding potential of the nova.

Anonymous
25-01-02, 07:40 PM
erm the nova was never made for a squillion years and not many people have a mental obsession with the nova, like they do with the mini (nasty heap of BL enjinearing)

so vaux (or whoever buys em off GM) wont relaunch it.

Im a Corporate tart :D

Anonymous
25-01-02, 11:13 PM
Im on the save for a mk2 1.4 SR or flair in white or breeze blue soon!-I didnt think Id have another nova after mr red 1.2,but I really like the shape,I love the rear of the car,looks well hard,its a handsome car,u cant look at a fiesta mk2 or metro in the same lite can u?

sideskirts soon

Anonymous
25-01-02, 11:24 PM
maybe we should start a fund called "we all want brand new shells for our novas so give us money to buy the pressings from vauxhall" we could register it as a charity and do group acvtivities to raise funds. Juust a thought LOL

rodgerq

Anonymous
26-01-02, 12:32 AM
i have a shell as good as new or even better

Anonymous
26-01-02, 08:33 PM
AS MY FOOTER HAS ALWAYS SAID

Nova Sports never die they just keep getting rarer