PDA

View Full Version : Coverup Tattoo

Jules
03-01-05, 01:06 AM
Had a small Tatto on my right shoulder covered up yesterday, if I hadn't of told you it was a coverup then you'd never know.

I expect I'll get it extended in bits n pieces at some point as I think I'm becoming addicted to it - I already want more bits added to it!!

:lol:

P.S sorry for the crap quality!!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/julian.sumner/Tattoo.jpg

Riggy
03-01-05, 01:07 AM
i wouldnt have said it was a cover up

may i ask what it covered up :D

Jules
03-01-05, 01:10 AM
A naked picture of Mr Motivator - It's a period of my life that I'm trying to forget!!
:lol:

No, in all seriousness, about 10 years ago I was really into the whole (Air Cooled) VW scene and had a burning VW badge tattoo'd on - it was in the top right of the coverup where the oval shape is.

burgo
03-01-05, 01:14 AM
i can see it :P

Riggy
03-01-05, 01:15 AM
A naked picture of Mr Motivator

pmsl for some strange reason i can picture that :o

5_door owner
03-01-05, 02:25 AM
look's nice that doe's mate, a nice pattern to add onto aswell :+:

Jules
03-01-05, 03:50 AM
i can see it :P

No, you think you can, and I can see what you think is the old one, but it's not - that;s just the way the light has fallen on the tattoo when that pic was taken - the original tattoo wasn't that 'crisp'.
:P

krobinson
03-01-05, 01:28 PM
I remember back when i at school, some of the stupid Tatoo's my mates had done. Tazmania etc. I bet they all regret it now!

Your tatoo is something i dont think will go out of fashion too soon Jules!

Keith

Breeny
03-01-05, 01:33 PM
Yeh tattoo's like that are pretty stupid.. I have 2 (or 5 depending on how you count them lol) that actually mean something to me..

Looks funky Jules :)

?Marty?
03-01-05, 07:57 PM
'Fashionable fad' tattoos are lame as fuck. Everyone regrets them sooner or later, and they just look tacky once they are no longer fashionable.

It's best getting things that 'mean something'. If anything at all.

Looks pretty good that tho, i like it.

RJM25R
04-01-05, 09:15 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :wink:

Dpnova
04-01-05, 10:00 PM
i will regret mine but oh well, i like them at the mo, nice one by the way jules

James B
05-01-05, 01:54 AM
i really like it, thinkin bout having one done along them lines, how much was it?

James

Ben
05-01-05, 10:28 AM
Jules do you have no respect for your body, you should leave bodies pure as you are placed on the earth.

looks liek a good job, get some piles cream for the scabs!

SREmma
05-01-05, 12:18 PM
:D Looks good mate you could spread that across you shoulder blades on to you other arm if you wanted to go that far! Wicked!!! Seen it done a mate of mine had it done all down his arms and across the shoulders looks wicked!!!

Tattoos are very addictive i have one and i want more i have no regrets about my tattoo either!!! :D

:lilangel:

morrie
05-01-05, 12:31 PM
Anyone see Men behaving badly when Tony tried to give himself a tatoo? Cant believe people try that.pay a professional than do something thats going to look rank.

epo
05-01-05, 12:33 PM
when i worked in prison the inmates used to make tatto machines from cd player there well mad

morrie
05-01-05, 12:45 PM
Thats crazy. I know a lass who made her own and its sh1t cus it got fooked. and it sits down at one side. looks rotton

Jack
05-01-05, 12:54 PM
when i worked in prison the inmates used to make tatto machines from cd player there well mad

Making postal bags?

:lol: :wink:

epo
05-01-05, 01:16 PM
lol no re wires

Jules
05-01-05, 02:54 PM
Londoner_2001 - It was ?40, it took about 45 minutes, it's approx. 3.5" by 3.5", I can't really say wether it hurts to have a tattoo because everyone is different - but for me it stung for the first few minutes then everything else after that was much of a muchness, it was sore but that's about it.
If you do decide to get one done then prepare yourself - have something to eat before you go and try and maybe eat a Mars bar or a lollipop as thet keeps your blood sugar levels up.

Ben - LOL!!! How many tattoo's have you got then!!! Had anymore recently? If so then let's have a look, infact I can't remember what yours look like - feel free to post / send me pics!
Ah you mean 'Preperation H' for the aftercare, or 'Tattoo Goo' as it's also known as!! :lol:

SREmma - Yeah I'm probably gonna get it extended further down and around my arm, was thinking of going onto shoulder blades but not really sure, will see what I think after getting it extended further down the arm.

Epo - You? Working in a prison? Pull the other one!! :lol:
How on earth do you make a tattoo gun from a CD player?! :o

Ben
05-01-05, 03:06 PM
Ben - LOL!!! How many tattoo's have you got then!!! Had anymore recently? If so then let's have a look, infact I can't remember what yours look like - feel free to post / send me pics!
Ah you mean 'Preperation H' for the aftercare, or 'Tattoo Goo' as it's also known as!! :lol:

Will get some pics taken.

epo
05-01-05, 03:14 PM
Epo - You? Working in a prison? Pull the other one!! :lol:
How on earth do you make a tattoo gun from a CD player?! :o

some how they fitted a needle to some part of it am not 100% sure

they do allsorts make kettles out of light bulbs just remove the glass
there well mad but very clever they just wernt to clever the night they were caught :lol:

SREmma
06-01-05, 04:00 PM
:D You will have to show us some pictures when you do extend it down your arm!!!

:lilangel: