PDA

View Full Version : 1.8 8v race engine

OllyTB
02-01-05, 06:07 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right then,
i have a complete cylinder head, blydenstein b+ pack head with enem A2 cam and vernier, race springs, skimmed to give 11:1 compressin ratio.It comes complete with inlet manifold and injection setup. this was originally fitted to my mk1 astra. It is in perfect working order and has done very little work, i have all the reciepts from when it was originally done aswell.
this would cost over a thousand pounds to put together new, sensible offers welcome.
Also for sale with this is an ashley competition tubular exhaust manifold.
I have to bottom end for sale also. This comprises lightened and balanced crank and rod with ARP stud and nut set for the big ends and lightened flywheel with clutch, all balanced together. new oil pump and water pump when built aswell, this was built by walden engineering.
The bottom end can be split and sold the part sold seperatley if buyers are found for ALL parts or it can be sold as a complete unit, the engine can also be reassembled and sold as a complete running unit which can be heard running prior to purchasing if required.
Please let me know if you're interested. I WILL NOT split any of the cylinder head parts.
This is a cracking engine which made 160bhp on std injection but will make more on carbs or thorttle bodies! Get yourself a reliable, strong, race/road/track engine! email chickenmushroom@hotmail.com