PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas N E 1?

Anonymous
15-09-00, 11:18 AM
I am about to start work on my car, i am doing alot of work before i get it resrayed, if anyone has any cool ideas of what i could do (body styling) that would be great, it is on a 1992 Nova, white but i am not having the bumpers sprayed.

Anonymous
15-09-00, 12:21 PM
There's a new craze goin about with the use of Astra GTE mk2 boot spolier used as a rear diffuser, front splitter , rear spoiler ect... so if i were u i'd get two GTE boot spoilers, put one on the back and front bumpers, and paint themwhite (if they r not already) this will look pukka cos you'll have black bumpers with deep white splitters...try it mate!!!

Good look with the mods

Happy motoring

Ged

Anonymous
15-09-00, 12:24 PM
Cheers Ged mate, but i have just purchased a Seat Ibiza Gti front splitter but i might consider one for the back, only problem is my mates has got one on his an d it looks the dogs but i don't really want to be the same as him now do i? but hey any more ideas?

Anonymous
15-09-00, 01:11 PM
Another mod is to go to your local graphics shop and ask 4 a blank "sticker" in A4 size and ask them to cut it into 1mm strips horizontally on the sheet (if you've got the sheet held the portrait way round). then take your rear light clusters out and place the 1mm strips on them, as neatly as u can with about a 1mm gap between each one. Place the strips on horizontally. So basically you can tint your rear lights whatever colours you wish for about ?10!!! you can get the graphics shop to make u this A4 sheet in any colour, so it's up to you...(try white, cos it'd look like clear rear clusters from a distance, and it'd also colour co-ordinate with your motor)

go ahead, try it! you've got nothing to loose, cos if u fuck up, u just peel them off and wipe the clusters with meths! it looks mint cos i told my mate to do it after i'd had the brainwave!

good luck!

happy motoring

Ged