PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone.

Anonymous
22-01-02, 02:41 PM
Hello people. Thought I'd say hello as I've just registered. No Nova to tell you about yet though. Used to have an SR 3 years ago Which I loved!!! I've recenlty (two weeks ago)had my Calibra nicked.x-( x-( Got it back stripped. (but that another story) So when I eventually get my money through for to get a new car. Due to a few factors including my insurance going up. How sh*t is that!!! I'm gonna get a Nova GSi or maybe a GTE. :) :)

Anonymous
22-01-02, 03:15 PM
Go for a GTE and drop a 2.0 16v lump in it after some time. (When your used to novas again etc).

Go for a 1300SR as well, slightly cheaper insurance than 1.4 and you can mod the tits off the engine.

Isn't the 1.3 the cheapest sports car on market to insure :-/

Vauxhall Nova - Defined in Spain
REFINED IN ENGLAND.

novagrant@talk21.com

""Formally Novaheat 612""

Anonymous
22-01-02, 04:13 PM
GSI, 16s, -60mm, zorst, filter

job done

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

no blank cheques, just graft and patience...whhhaaaarrrppp

Anonymous
22-01-02, 04:18 PM
unlucky about the calibra mate, at least you are getting insurance money for it though!!
When you say you got it back stripped, how much was missing??? would it be possible to buy it back off the insurance company cheap and then use the engine brakes etc in a nova?
I dont know the age or condition of your calibra, so this may be a stupid thing to suggest, but it's an idea.

John

2.0 16v on it's way soon!!! (again!!!!) :)

Anonymous
22-01-02, 04:33 PM
the nova sport is cheaper to insure than a 1300 sr. go for the nova sport i reckon !

check firebonds website and see !

Anonymous
22-01-02, 08:53 PM
argh another vince

im confussed lol

Anonymous
22-01-02, 09:54 PM
'lo m8
Yur much better off wiv a Nova -having yur Calibra nicked was just Gods way of telling you about this fact! :D

Anonymous
22-01-02, 11:22 PM
Hello, welcome to the site. You'll find lots of peeps on here willing to help you out. I'd help you out, but I know feck all :p

Jim.

Anonymous
23-01-02, 08:58 AM
hola vince, me llamo blondie ....willkommen!! wa gwan bwoy?
:)

Anonymous
25-01-02, 05:20 PM
hello mate welcome to the site

a bit late i know but my phone lines been giving me greif (which i now know was down to my dads shite wireing :P )

Micky@novaload.net