PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O "J539 MFC"

Mike
31-12-04, 10:48 PM
registration J539 MFC, MK2 SR, RED.

if ur a member of the site, wich i fink u r, going by the novaload sticker u had, many thanks for the mental race thru the mountains just outside of machylnth today!

tis me, THAT red nova SR very similar to your's.

i was missioning about today in the mountains in Wales and there was no other car about, as u do, i luked in the rear view, nobody there! two minutes later there's this stripped out rally slag nova up my arse with sum mahossive spot lights on the grille. so i thought "aye, ill have him now" tearing around this bloody great mountain doing sum rahter illegal speeds i braked for a corner, and "whammo" he overtakes me on the appraoch to the bend! we must of bin racing about for atleast 10minutes, until he took the exit upto welshpool!

so many thanks, and remember kids, illegal street racing is perfomed in a safe, controlled enviroment with highly skilled "stunt" driver's" so dont try this at home :lol:

^^yeah right^^

General Baxter
31-12-04, 11:27 PM
*slaps wrist*

you bad boy! :lol:

Mike
31-12-04, 11:37 PM
was a brilliant laff thou! :D

raver
03-01-05, 02:56 PM
I raced a red nova from aberdovey(sp) into machylnth last summer around all the cliffs and lanes, was buzzin. It had a sort of tribal thing on the bonnet, dunno if you know it.
I was in a black 1.4 with SuperT's tinted windows etc.

wisewood
03-01-05, 04:01 PM
Just looking through the features for anything that looks like what you described... nothing under 1.3/1.4 SR, or the SRi section.

wisewood
03-01-05, 04:13 PM
http://www.novaload.net/images/car_images/1117big.jpg

http://www.novaload.net/features/viewfeature.php?ref=1117
:lol: Thats the closest one i can find.

srs1
03-01-05, 06:57 PM
you bored andy?

Mike
04-01-05, 12:51 PM
racing around the A538 (if fink it was) up in the mountains and valleys is the daddy!

i saw the same nova again going home on new years day! he was going the other way!

young luking chap, blonde hair? he saw me and flashed his headlights etc

General Baxter
04-01-05, 12:55 PM
he saw me and flashed his headlights etc

he likes you :wink: :lol:

Mike
04-01-05, 12:58 PM
prolly? or he just wants another race! :lol:

maybe its cuz i kept in 5th gear that he won? :wink:

Jack
04-01-05, 01:10 PM
he saw me and flashed his headlights etc