PDA

View Full Version : Muppetshow!

Anonymous
18-01-02, 09:15 PM
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=141151#post141151

Anonymous
19-01-02, 12:22 AM
I always thought you were a respectable mature person.

Build in Spain, refined in my driveway.

Anonymous
19-01-02, 12:27 AM
we always knew u were a muppet

Anonymous
19-01-02, 01:19 AM
erm
i am a 'respectable mature person'....but when my friends get insulted i tend to stand up for them....
I dont think you are in any position to comment on maturity after that load of cack you posted on roybacer.

Anonymous
19-01-02, 10:46 AM
ROFLMFAO, quality its starting over again on novaload! Rick

Wahoo my car will be done soon and it will only have cost me about ?13k ish and about 8 months!

Anonymous
19-01-02, 11:50 AM
"Rick Draper

Drives: 10k nova GSI

Nova16v a complete cretin?
Are you a total pillock all the time or just in your spare time? You know feck all about fitting valvers and i will laugh at you when your engine dont start. Rick"

lmao i like this one the best

well done rick :P

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
19-01-02, 12:56 PM
lol

404 internal engine problem...

Hi officer.
What?
She said she was 16!
NOT AGAIN FFS

Anonymous
21-01-02, 11:43 AM
Nova16vs post on RB:

Dear the w@nkers of RB,

I have been an RB member since July 2001, when I signed up for your what looked like an excellent Nova only based Forum. During this six month period I have encountered inadequacy of service which I had not previously considered possible, as well as ignorance and stupidity of monolithic proportions. Please allow me to provide specific details, so that you can either pursue your rightful prerogative, and seek to rectify these difficulties - or more likely (I suspect) so that you can have some entertaining reading material as you while away the day annoying others and wishing you had a life worth living.

My initial posts were met with hostility without warning or notice, resulting in me spending an exorbitant amounts time sitting on my fat arse waiting for your stupid replies to arrive. I alleviated the boredom to some small degree by playing
with my testicles for a few minutes - an activity at which you are
no-doubt both familiar and highly adept. The following posts/threads I sent were met with further cr@p and if there were no words of any use you kept repeating yourself to amuse your pathetic cretins (I don?t take much for you does it!). I would like to see how you modify you car, getting ready to work but you have forget some very vital tools - such as a screwdriver, and a cerebrum

I estimate that for every thread I post 50% of them are met with an inappropriate remark, these are usually the hours between about 6pm and midnight, Monday to Friday, and most of the useful periods over the weekend. I am still waiting for some kind of apology. I have tried to keep the peace to the variety of disinterested individuals, who are it seems also highly skilled b0ll0ck jugglers. I have been informed that the situation will improve (and someone will get banned), that I will be transferred to someone who knows whether or not the situation will improve (and then I get no reply).

Doubtless you are no-longer reading this post, as you have at least a few other dissatisfied members to ignore, and also another one of those crucially important testicle-moments to attend to. Frankly I don't care, it's far more satisfying as a member to voice my frustrations in text than to shout them at my screen.

Forgive me, therefore, if I continue.

I thought MIG were ****, that they had attained the holy piss-pot of god-awful internet relations, that no-one, anywhere, ever, could be more disinterested, less helpful or more obstructive to delivering a service to their members. That's why I chose Roy Bacer, and because, well, there isn't anyone else is there? How surprised I therefore was, when I discovered to my considerable dissatisfaction and disappointment what a useless shower of *******s you truly are. You are sputum-filled pieces of distended rectum - incompetents of the highest order. MIG performance Vauxhalls ? strict and concise though they are - shine like brilliant beacons of success, in the filthy puss-filled mire of your seemingly limitless inadequacy. Suffice to say that I have now given up on my futile and foolhardy quest to receive any kind of respectful service from you. I suggest that you do likewise, and cease any potential future attempts to extort information or an kind of reaction from me for the services which you have so pointedly and catastrophically failed to deliver - any such activity will be greeted initially with hilarity and disbelief - although these feelings will quickly be replaced by derision, and even perhaps a small measure of bemused rage. I therefore enclose this picture?

www.theboyracer.net/mig/f...g_evil.jpg

Selected with great care from my archive of photos, as an expression of my utter and complete contempt for both you, and your pointless conquest. I sincerely hope that the picture have not become damaged during transit ? it was satisfyingly vibrant at the time of posting, and I would feel considerable disappointment if you did not experience both the power and delicate texture of my finger against the scanner. Consider this the very embodiment of my feelings towards the RB members involved, and their worthless lives.

Have a nice day - may it be the last in you miserable short life, you irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful bunch of tw@ts,

Yours psychotically,

John Avison.

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

no blank cheques, just graft and patience...whhhaaaarrrppp

Anonymous
21-01-02, 12:54 PM
Well ged i have to say he has summed RB up well there and I cud not have put it better myself! lol Rick

Wahoo my car will be done soon and it will only have cost me about ?13k ish and about 8 months!

Anonymous
21-01-02, 04:43 PM
lmfao

i luv this post (i have no idea why)

whos john avison anyways?

Micky@novaload.net

Anonymous
22-01-02, 11:19 AM
rick, suck me twadger...u use RB so u are in with the supposed crowd of cocks...

i'm right, your wrong, talk to the hand, whatever girlfreind etc etc

Ged@RoyBacer.co.uk

no blank cheques, just graft and patience...whhhaaaarrrppp